Monthly Upstream Deals Review - April 2018
GlobalData's Monthly Upstream Deals Review - April 2018, report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Top Buyers and Sellers, as well as Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&As in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 1
1.2. List of Figures 2
2. Sector Highlights 3
3. Mergers and Acquisitions - Americas 5
4. Mergers and Acquisitions - Europe, Middle East, and Africa 9
5. Mergers and Acquisitions - Asia-Pacific 12
6. Appendix 14
6.1. Abbreviations 14
6.2. Methodology 14
6.3. Coverage 14
6.4. Secondary Research 15
6.5. Contact Us 15
6.6. Disclaimer 15
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Upstream M&A Deal Value and Count 3
Figure 2: Upstream Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value YTD 2018 4
Figure 3: Upstream Oil and Gas Deal Share and Value by Terrain YTD 2018 4
Figure 4: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count 5
Figure 5: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Top 10 Buyers November 2017-April 2018 7
Figure 6: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Top 10 Seller
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Oil & Gas Deal, Oil & Gas Deal Value, Oil & Gas Deal Volume Analysis, Oil & Gas Featured Deals, Oil & Gas Rumors, Energy, Energy Deal, Energy Deal Value, Energy Deal Volume Analysis, Energy Featured Deals, Energy Rumors, Private Equity, PE, VC, Venture Capital, Venture Financing, Upstream, Conventional, Unconventional, Shale, Oil and Gas Plays, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World, Merger, M&A, Acquisition, Equity Offering, Debt Offering, Capital raising, Asset Purchase, Private Placement, Secondary offering, IPO, Initial Public Offer, Transaction Implied Value, BOE production, 1P, 2P
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"