Monthly Upstream Deals Review-June 2018
GlobalData's "Monthly Upstream Deals Review-June 2018", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions), in the upstream oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed comparative month-on-month data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Top Buyers and Sellers, as well as Valuation Multiples (USD /boed, USD /1P boe, USD /2P boe) by Region for the last six months.
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&As in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include-North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as USD per boe, USD per 1P reserves, and USD per 2P reserves.
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the upstream oil and gas industry.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 1
1.2. List of Figures 2
2. Sector Highlights 3
3. Mergers and Acquisitions-Americas 5
4. Mergers and Acquisitions-Europe, Middle East, and Africa 9
5. Mergers and Acquisitions-Asia-Pacific 12
6. Appendix 14
6.1. Abbreviations 14
6.2. Methodology 14
6.3. Coverage 14
6.4. Secondary Research 15
6.5. Contact Us 15
6.6. Disclaimer 15
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Upstream M&A Deal Value and Count 3
Figure 2: Upstream Oil and Gas Regional Deal Share and Value YTD 2018 4
Figure 3: Upstream Oil and Gas Deal Share and Value by Terrain YTD 2018 4
Figure 4: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Deal Value and Count 5
Figure 5: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Top 10 Buyers January 2018-June 2018 7
Figure 6: Upstream Oil and Gas Americas Top 10 Sellers January 2018-June 2018 7
Figure 7: Upstream Oil and Gas EMEA Deal Value and Count 9
Figure 8: Upstream Oil and Gas EMEA Top 10 Buyers January 2018-June 2018 10
Figure 9: Upstream Oil and Gas EMEA Top 10 Sellers January 2018-June 2018 10
Figure 10: Upst
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Oil & Gas Deal, Oil & Gas Deal Value, Oil & Gas Deal Volume Analysis, Oil & Gas Featured Deals, Oil & Gas Rumors, Energy, Energy Deal, Energy Deal Value, Energy Deal Volume Analysis, Energy Featured Deals, Energy Rumors, Private Equity, PE, VC, Venture Capital, Venture Financing, Upstream, Conventional, Unconventional, Shale, Oil and Gas Plays, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World, Merger, M&A, Acquisition, Equity Offering, Debt Offering, Capital raising, Asset Purchase, Private Placement, Secondary offering, IPO, Initial Public Offer, Transaction Implied Value, BOE production, 1P, 2P
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"