Naftogaz of Ukraine-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Naftogaz of Ukraine (Naftogaz) is a vertically integrated company that carries out acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas. It also processes gas, oil and condensate, besides crude oil transmission. It also supplies natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) to its consumers. Its product portfolio includes crude oil, natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), condensate, LPG, diesel, gasoline and motor fuel. The company also offers allied services including contract drilling and geological survey, processing and distribution, marketing, transportation and storage of petroleum products. It operates owned network of gas filling stations, serving retail and wholesale customers. Naftogaz is headquartered in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Naftogaz of Ukraine Key Recent Developments
Aug 06,2017: Ukrtransgaz May Turn Out To Be Unprepared For Pumping Transit Gas
Aug 02,2017: Ukraine Raises Gas Transit By 23% In July 2017
Jul 26,2017: Ukrtransnafta Pumps 1.1 Mln Tonnes Of Oil For Ukrtatanafta, Some 300,000 Tonnes For Ukrnafta In 2016
Jul 18,2017: Ukraine's Naftogaz To Sign Gas Deals With Vattenfall, Trafigura
Jul 17,2017: European Union Helps Ukraine Design Most Economically Efficient Way To Utilize Its Underground Gas Storages
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Key Facts 5
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Key Employees 6
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Key Employee Biographies 7
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Major Products and Services 8
Naftogaz of Ukraine-History 9
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Company Statement 10
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Business Description 13
Naftogaz of Ukraine-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Strengths 14
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Weaknesses 15
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Opportunities 16
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Threats 17
Naftogaz of Ukraine-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jul 17, 2017: European Union Helps Ukraine Design Most Economically Efficient Way To Utilize Its Underground Gas Storages 19
Jul 10, 2017: EBRD Names Conditions To Resume USD 300 Million Loan Facility For Ukraine's Gas Purchase 20
Jul 04, 2017: Naftogaz And Gazprom Will Negotiate In Line With Stockholm Arbitration Ruling 21
Jun 30, 2017: European Parliament will monitor Commission's mandate On Nord Stream 2 22
Jun 29, 2017: PricewaterhouseCoopers Polska Becomes Naftogaz Adviser On Gas Transmission Unbundling Projects 23
Jun 23, 2017: Naftogaz To Ensure Development Of Modernization Plan For Ukraine's Gas Transmission System 24
Jun 19, 2017: EBRD Published List Of Prequalified Suppliers To Tender With Naftogaz 25
Jun 19, 2017: Naftogaz Supports Application Of Transparent Free Market Principles To All Routes Of Russian Gas Delivery To EU 26
Jun 16, 2017: Ukraine's Gas Network Operator Ukrtransgaz Opens Underground Gas Storage Customs Warehouse 27
Jun 08, 2017: Naftogaz: Russian Gas Transit Via Ukraine Increases To Record High In Five Years 28
Section 4-Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Key Facts 5
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Key Employees 6
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Key Employee Biographies 7
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Major Products and Services 8
Naftogaz of Ukraine, History 9
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Other Locations 11
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Subsidiaries 11
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Affiliate 12
Naftogaz of Ukraine, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Naftogaz of Ukraine, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"