Petroleum Development Oman LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Petroleum Development Oman LLC (PDO), is an exploration and production company in the Sultanate of Oman. It explores for, develops, produces, stores, and transports hydrocarbons. The company produces condensate, associated gas, non-associated gas, and black oil. PDO operates gas fields and processing plants on behalf of the government of the Sultanate of Oman. PDO pioneered the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) process owing to its maturing asset base and it uses three main EOR methods; thermal, chemical and gas. It operates projects at Rabab Harweel, Yibal, and Amal. The company is owned by the Government of Oman, Royal Dutch Shell, Total, and Partex. PDO is headquartered in Muscat, the Sultanate of Oman.
Petroleum Development Oman LLC Key Recent Developments
Sep 10,2018: PDO plans to expand operations outside Oman
Sep 06,2018: PDO seeks to produce 680,000 bpd in coming years
Jul 07,2018: Oman To Host World's Major Oil Exhibition In September
Jun 13,2018: Petrofac Named Top EPC Contractor By Oil & Gas Middle East
Jun 07,2018: SNC-lavalin Signs Exclusive Agreement To Deliver A Major Project In Oman
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Key Facts 5
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Key Employees 6
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Major Products and Services 7
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-History 8
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Company Statement 12
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Business Description 15
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Corporate Strategy 16
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Strengths 17
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Weaknesses 18
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Opportunities 19
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Threats 20
Petroleum Development Oman LLC-Key Competitors 21
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Jun 13, 2018: Petrofac Named Top EPC Contractor By Oil & Gas Middle East 23
Jun 07, 2018: SNC-lavalin Signs Exclusive Agreement To Deliver A Major Project In Oman 24
Mar 29, 2018: Petrofac Wins USD 265 Million Contract From Petroleum Development Oman 25
Mar 19, 2018: PDO Announces New Gas Find 26
Jan 17, 2018: Hilong Holdings Enters Into Two Contracts With PDO For Provision Of Land Drilling Rig Services 28
Nov 29, 2017: Aera Energy and GlassPoint to Build California's Largest Solar Energy Project at Kern County's Belridge Oilfield 29
Nov 08, 2017: AGR Wins Training Contract For Wintershall 30
Nov 01, 2017: Petroleum Development Oman and GlassPoint Announce Commencement of Steam Delivery From Miraah Solar Plant 31
Oct 23, 2017: PDO Sources Well Construction Parts In Oman 32
Oct 17, 2017: Tendeka Secures Trio Of Middle East Contracts 33
Section 4-Appendix 34
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Key Facts 5
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Key Employees 6
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Major Products and Services 7
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, History 8
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Key Competitors 21
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, Recent Deals Summary 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Petroleum Development Oman LLC, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Saudi Arabian Oil Co
MB Holding Co LLC
Emirates National Oil Co Ltd
Daleel Petroleum Co LLC
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co