Petroliam Nasional Bhd Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes the following-
- The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company's oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company's expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company's share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production (USD boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve (USD /boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to-
- Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors' financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry's players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 5
Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Production and Reserves Trends 6
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production 6
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2013-2017 6
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2013-2017 9
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve 10
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve Trend, 2013-2017 10
Crude Oil Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2013-2017 11
Natural Gas Production and Reserve 12
Natural Gas Production and Reserve Trend, 2013-2017 12
Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 13
Petroliam Nasional Bhd, E&P Costs Trends 14
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 14
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2013-2017 14
Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 15
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 15
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2013-2017 15
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2013-2017 17
Recent Developments 18
Petroliam Nasional Bhd-Recent Developments 18
Aug 17, 2018: Saudi Aramco reinforces its leading role in global energy supply: 2017 annual review 18
Aug 15, 2018: Petronas to farm-in Total's Rufisque Offshore Profond block 21
Aug 14, 2018: Wood launches new phase of subsea integrity management industry network 21
Aug 02, 2018: Petronas delivers first lng cargo to Hokkaido Electric Power 22
Jul 31, 2018: Petronas expands its VDP programme in collaboration with industry players 23
Jul 23, 2018: Kuehne + Nagel selected as PETRONAS' end-to-end logistics partner 24
Jul 17, 2018: Barakah Offshore Petroleum announces letter of contract extension-umbrella contract for pan malaysia transportation and installation of offshore facilities 25
Jun 22, 2018: Petronas' Statement On Federal Court Decision 26
Jun 13, 2018: Petronas Completes Its First LNG Break Bulking Ship-To-ship Transfer 26
Jun 07, 2018: Octanex: Ophir RSC Termination 26
Secondary Research 28
Primary Research 29
Data Information Sources 29
Company Source 29
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 29
Other Sources 29
Expert Panel Validation 29
Data Definition 30
Oil and Gas Reserves 30
Units of Measure 30
About GlobalData 31
List of Figures
Figure 1: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 6
Figure 2: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Crude Oil Production and Reserves Metrics, mmbbl, 2013-2017 10
Figure 3: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017 12
Figure 4: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 15
List of Tables
Table 1: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Key Facts 4
Table 2: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Key Valuation Metrics, 2013-2017 5
Table 3: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Production and Reserves, mmboe, 2013-2017 7
Table 4: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmboe, 2013-2017 8
Table 5: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserve Changes, mmboe, 2013-2017 9
Table 6: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Crude Oil Production and Reserves Metrics, mmbbl, 2013-2017 10
Table 7: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Crude Oil Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, mmbbl, 2013-2017 11
Table 8: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Natural Gas Production and Reserves Metrics, bcf, 2013-2017 12
Table 9: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, bcf, 2013-2017 13
Table 10: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Upstream Capital Expenditure, USD mil, 2013-2017 14
Table 11: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Revenue and Expenses, USD mil, 2013-2017 16
Table 12: Petroliam Nasional Bhd, Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, USD mil, 2013-2017 17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Reserves, Production, Acquisition Costs, Development Costs, Exploration Costs, Total Costs Incurred, Acreage, Well, Price, Oil Reserves, Gas Reserves, Total Oil & Gas Reserves, Oil Production, Gas Production, Total Oil & Gas Production, F&D Costs Per boe, Reserve Replacement Ratio
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"