Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C. (QFLS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C. (QFLS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C. (Qatar Fuel) is a downstream energy company. It carries out distribution, storage and marketing of fuel, liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), gas and refined petroleum products. The company is a sole distributor of fuels in Qatar. Qatar Fuel is also engaged in vehicle inspection services, transportation activities of oil and gas with in State of Qatar, marine bunkering and real estate services. It also supplies diesel and gasoline for vehicles, boats and industry, and aviation fuel for the Doha International Airport. The company trades in bunker fuels, bitumen importation and distribution for new roads, LPG for domestic purpose, and own-branded lubricants. The company also conducts ship-to-ship bunkering activities and markets its own range of branded lubricants. Qatar Fuel is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C. Key Recent Developments
Jun 22,2017: Qatar Fuel WOQOD Opens Al Egda New Service Station
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Key Facts 5
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Key Employees 6
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Key Operational Employees 8
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Major Products and Services 9
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-History 10
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Company Statement 12
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 14
Company Overview 14
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Business Description 15
Business Segment: Refined Petroleum Products 15
Business Segment: Technical Inspection of Vehicles 15
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Strengths 16
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Weaknesses 17
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Opportunities 18
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Threats 19
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C.-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 28
Jun 22, 2017: Qatar Fuel WOQOD Opens Al Egda New Service Station 28
Section 5-Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Ratio Charts 27
List Of Table
List of Tables
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Key Facts 5
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Key Employees 6
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Key Employee Biographies 7
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Key Operational Employees 8
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Major Products and Services 9
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., History 10
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Subsidiaries 13
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Key Competitors 20
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Ratios based on current share price 21
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Annual Ratios 22
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Qatar Fuel (WOQOD) Q.S.C., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Oman Oil Marketing Company SAOG
Oula Fuel Marketing Company KSC
Qatar Gas Transport Company Ltd.
Qatar Shipping Company S.P.C.
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Co