AFC Energy plc (AFC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
AFC Energy Plc (AFC Energy) is a developer of alkaline fuel cells. The company's projects include Power-Up and Alkammonia. Its power generation technology is used in the industrial markets and produces heat, water, and electricity. AFC Energy provides its electricity for industrial applications and waste heat is produced by the installation of fuel cells is used on site or in a local end-user's industrial process. The company's alkaline fuel cell runs on ammonia. It serves the needs of chlor-alkali, energy from waste, natural and bio-gas and coal gasification. The company markets its products in the Middle East and Asia Pacific countiries. AFC Energy is headquartered in Guildford, the UK.
AFC Energy plc Key Recent Developments
Jan 17,2019: AFC Energy powers up world's first hydrogen electric vehicle charger
Jan 04,2019: AFC Energy closes in on launch of commercial fuel cell
Nov 17,2018: AFC Energy provides commercial update: Close to market its first commercial fuel cell system
Nov 15,2018: Commercial update: AFC Energy PLC
Sep 05,2018: AFC Energy joins Hydrogen Council
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AFC Energy plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData's 'Profile on Demand' service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData's highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AFC Energy plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Section 1-About the Company
AFC Energy plc-Key Information
AFC Energy plc-Overview
AFC Energy plc-Key Employees
AFC Energy plc-Key Employee Biographies
AFC Energy plc-Key Operational Heads
AFC Energy plc-Major Products and Services
AFC Energy plc-History
AFC Energy plc-Company Statement
AFC Energy plc-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
AFC Energy plc-Business Description
AFC Energy plc-Corporate Strategy
AFC Energy plc-SWOT Analysis
AFC Energy plc-Strengths
AFC Energy plc-Weaknesses
AFC Energy plc-Opportunities
AFC Energy plc-Threats
AFC Energy plc-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Performance Charts
AFC Energy plc-Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Figure
List of Figures
AFC Energy plc, Performance Chart
AFC Energy plc, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
AFC Energy plc, Key Information
AFC Energy plc, Key Ratios
AFC Energy plc, Share Data
AFC Energy plc, Major Products and Services
AFC Energy plc, History
AFC Energy plc, Key Employees
AFC Energy plc, Key Employee Biographies
AFC Energy plc, Key Operational Heads
AFC Energy plc, Other Locations
AFC Energy plc, Subsidiaries
AFC Energy plc, Key Competitors
AFC Energy plc, SWOT Analysis
AFC Energy plc, Ratios based on current share price
AFC Energy plc, Annual Ratios
AFC Energy plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
AFC Energy plc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts