Al Kamil Power Company SAOG (KPCS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG (KPCS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG (AKPC) a subsidiary of Engie SA, is an independent power generation company. It builds, owns, and operates electricity generating stations. The company generates electricity using natural gas and fuel oil sources. Under a power purchase agreement with Oman Power and Water Procurement Company SAOC, AKPC supplies electricity to the North Oman Transmission Grid; and through natural gas sales agreement with the Ministry of Oil and Gas, it secures natural gas. The company operates a power plant in Al Kamil in Sharqiya region. AKPC is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2017: Al Kamil Power: Contract for the Extension of Power Purchase Agreement
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Key Facts 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Key Employees 6
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Major Products and Services 7
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-History 8
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Company Statement 9
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Business Description 13
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Strengths 14
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Weaknesses 15
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Opportunities 16
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Threats 17
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Feb 16, 2017: Al Kamil Power: Contract for the Extension of Power Purchase Agreement 26
Section 5-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 23
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Facts 5
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Employees 6
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Major Products and Services 7
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, History 8
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Other Locations 12
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Key Competitors 18
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Ratios based on current share price 19
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Annual Ratios 20
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Al Kamil Power Company SAOG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
United Power Company
Sohar Power Company SAOG
Jordanian Electric Power Company Limited
Dhofar Power Company SAOC
Al Ghubrah Power and Desalination Company