Associated Electric Cooperative Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc. (AECI) is a non-profit electric utility. It generates, procures, and transmits electricity. The company produces energy using natural gas, coal, hydro, and wind sources. Through long-term wind power purchase agreements, AECI procures power from wind farms in Missouri. It also sources hydropower from federal dams in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Along with its generation and transmission (G&T) member customers, AECI constructs and maintains transmission facilities. It sells electricity to distribution cooperatives, G&T members, and its associated and member-owners in Missouri, southern Iowa, and northeast Oklahoma on wholesale basis. AECI is headquartered in Springfield, Missouri, the US.
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 13,2018: Tenaska signs an agreement with Associated Electric Cooperative for Missouri wind project
Oct 03,2017: ATC and ITC Midwest Help Boost Power Grid Resilience
Apr 20,2017: EPA Administrator Brings Back-to-Basics Agenda to Missouri Power Plant
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Key Facts 5
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Key Employees 6
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Major Products and Services 9
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-History 10
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Company Statement 11
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Business Description 14
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Strengths 15
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Weaknesses 16
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Opportunities 17
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc.-Threats 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Apr 20, 2017: EPA Administrator Brings Back-to-Basics Agenda to Missouri Power Plant 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., Key Facts 5
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., Key Employees 6
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., Major Products and Services 9
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., History 10
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Associated Electric Cooperative Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.