Citizens Electric Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Citizens Electric Corporation-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Citizens Electric Corporation (CEC) is a not-for-profit electric distribution utility. Under long-term power purchase agreements, it procures electricity from Wabash Valley Power Association. The company provides surge protection, energy audit, vegetation management, capital credits, and solar energy under SharedSolar program; supplies lightning arrestors; and installs VariStar storm trapper high energy secondary lightning arrestor. CEC promotes energy efficiency through Power Moves, which provides energy-saving programs, advice, and cash rebates. It serves industrial, residential, commercial, and other customers in Ste. Genevieve, Perry, Cape Girardeau, and St. Francois Counties in Missouri. CEC is headquartered in Perryville, Missouri, the US.
Citizens Electric Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 26,2017: Wabash Valley, co-ops dedicate new arrays to launch Co-op Solar
Jun 13,2017: Citizens Electric Corporation Using N-Dimension to Help Meet NERC CIP Regulations
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Citizens Electric Corporation-Key Facts 5
Citizens Electric Corporation-Key Employees 6
Citizens Electric Corporation-Key Operational Employees 7
Citizens Electric Corporation-Major Products and Services 8
Citizens Electric Corporation-History 9
Citizens Electric Corporation-Company Statement 10
Citizens Electric Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Citizens Electric Corporation-Business Description 12
Citizens Electric Corporation-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Citizens Electric Corporation-Strengths 13
Citizens Electric Corporation-Weaknesses 14
Citizens Electric Corporation-Opportunities 15
Citizens Electric Corporation-Threats 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Oct 26, 2017: Wabash Valley, co-ops dedicate new arrays to launch Co-op Solar 17
Jun 13, 2017: Citizens Electric Corporation Using N-Dimension to Help Meet NERC CIP Regulations 18
Section 4-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Citizens Electric Corporation, Key Facts 5
Citizens Electric Corporation, Key Employees 6
Citizens Electric Corporation, Key Operational Employees 7
Citizens Electric Corporation, Major Products and Services 8
Citizens Electric Corporation, History 9
Citizens Electric Corporation, Other Locations 11
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Citizens Electric Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.