City Utilities of Springfield-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
City Utilities of Springfield (CU) is an integrated utility company. The company generates, transmits and distributes electricity; acquires, transports and supplies natural gas; and acquires, treats and distributes water. The company also operates the SpringNet broadband and the bus transportation system in its service area. Its service area covers 320 square miles in southwest Missouri, including the City of Springfield, and parts of Greene and northern Christian County. The company provides services to electric, natural gas, and water customers in the Springfield metropolitan area. CU is headquartered in Missouri, the US.
City Utilities of Springfield Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Enel starts construction of new wind farm in US
Apr 25,2017: NorthStar and City Utilities of Springfield enter joint energy storage system project
Feb 09,2017: Opening a new Frontier: Duke Energy Renewables' 200-megawatt Oklahoma wind project delivering power
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Facts 5
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Employees 6
City Utilities of Springfield-Major Products and Services 7
City Utilities of Springfield-History 8
City Utilities of Springfield-Company Statement 9
City Utilities of Springfield-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
City Utilities of Springfield-Business Description 12
City Utilities of Springfield-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
City Utilities of Springfield-Strengths 13
City Utilities of Springfield-Weaknesses 14
City Utilities of Springfield-Opportunities 15
City Utilities of Springfield-Threats 16
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
Apr 25, 2017: NorthStar and City Utilities of Springfield enter joint energy storage system project 18
Feb 09, 2017: Opening a new Frontier: Duke Energy Renewables' 200-megawatt Oklahoma wind project delivering power 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Facts 5
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Employees 6
City Utilities of Springfield, Major Products and Services 7
City Utilities of Springfield, History 8
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Empire District Electric Co
Kansas City Power & Light Co
Missouri Gas Energy
Spire Missouri Inc
City Utilities of Springfield, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"