City Utilities of Springfield - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
City Utilities of Springfield-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
City Utilities of Springfield (CU) is an integrated utility company. The company generates, transmits and distributes electricity; acquires, transports and supplies natural gas; and acquires, treats and distributes water. The company also operates the SpringNet broadband and the bus transportation system in its service area. Its service area covers 320 square miles in southwest Missouri, including the City of Springfield, and parts of Greene and northern Christian County. The company provides services to electric, natural gas, and water customers in the Springfield metropolitan area. CU is headquartered in Missouri, the US.
City Utilities of Springfield Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Enel starts construction of new wind farm in US
Apr 25,2017: NorthStar and City Utilities of Springfield enter joint energy storage system project
Feb 09,2017: Opening a new Frontier: Duke Energy Renewables' 200-megawatt Oklahoma wind project delivering power
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Facts 5
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Employees 6
City Utilities of Springfield-Major Products and Services 7
City Utilities of Springfield-History 8
City Utilities of Springfield-Company Statement 9
City Utilities of Springfield-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
City Utilities of Springfield-Business Description 12
City Utilities of Springfield-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
City Utilities of Springfield-Strengths 13
City Utilities of Springfield-Weaknesses 14
City Utilities of Springfield-Opportunities 15
City Utilities of Springfield-Threats 16
City Utilities of Springfield-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
Apr 25, 2017: NorthStar and City Utilities of Springfield enter joint energy storage system project 18
Feb 09, 2017: Opening a new Frontier: Duke Energy Renewables' 200-megawatt Oklahoma wind project delivering power 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Facts 5
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Employees 6
City Utilities of Springfield, Major Products and Services 7
City Utilities of Springfield, History 8
City Utilities of Springfield, Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
City Utilities of Springfield, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Empire District Electric Co
Kansas City Power & Light Co
Missouri Gas Energy
Spire Missouri Inc