Energy Consumption Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022
The Emerging 5 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five energy consumption Sector. Includes Sector size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- These countries contributed USD 3,638.3 billion to the global energy consumption industry in 2017, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of USD 4,820.8 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 5.8% over the 2017-22 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of USD 2,293.3 billion in 2017. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of USD 710.1 and USD 438.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of USD 2,892.3 billion in 2022, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of USD 1,082.0 and USD 634.8 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five energy consumption Sector?
Table of Contents
What is this report about? 13
Who is the target reader? 13
How to use this report 13
Top 5 Emerging Countries Energy Consumption 14
Industry Outlook 14
Energy Consumption in South Africa 17
Market Overview 17
Market Data 18
Market Segmentation 20
Market outlook 22
Five forces analysis 24
Macroeconomic indicators 31
Energy Consumption in Brazil 33
Market Overview 33
Market Data 35
Market Segmentation 37
Market outlook 39
Five forces analysis 41
Macroeconomic indicators 49
Energy Consumption in China 51
Market Overview 51
Market Data 52
Market Segmentation 54
Market outlook 56
Five forces analysis 58
Macroeconomic indicators 67
Energy Consumption in India 69
Market Overview 69
Market Data 71
Market Segmentation 73
Market outlook 75
Five forces analysis 77
Macroeconomic indicators 86
Energy Consumption in Mexico 88
Market Overview 88
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"