Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E (ENUSA), is a public enterprise that specializes in the supply of enriched uranium to the Spanish nuclear power plants. The company also designs, manufactures and supplies fuel to domestic and overseas nuclear power plants. It serves industrial and commercial customers in Europe, North America, Japan, South America and China. The company is 60% owned by the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales (SEPI), an agency of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, and 40% by the Centro de Investigaciones Energeticas, Medioambientales y Tecnologicas (CIEMAT), part of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. ENUSA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E Key Recent Developments
May 25,2018: Developing Accident Tolerant Fuel Westinghouse Make Progress With Cooperation Agreement With ENUSA
Mar 13,2018: Westinghouse-Led Consortium Prepared To Supply Fuel To Vver-440 Reactors In Europe
Dec 28,2017: Enusa, Ensa and Enwesa joint their efforts to provide integrated solutions in the fuel management market through the reorganization of their A.I.E.
Feb 22,2017: Tecnatom and Enusa deliver a new system in China
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Key Facts 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Key Employees 6
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Major Products and Services 7
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-History 8
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Environmental Activities 13
Business Segment: Financial Investments 13
Business Segment: Nuclear Business 13
Business Segment: Transport of Radioactive Products 13
Geographical Segment: European Union 14
Geographical Segment: Rest of the World 14
Geographical Segment: Spain 14
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Strengths 15
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Weaknesses 16
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Opportunities 17
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Threats 18
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 20
May 25, 2018: Developing Accident Tolerant Fuel Westinghouse Make Progress With Cooperation Agreement With ENUSA 20
Mar 13, 2018: Westinghouse-Led Consortium Prepared To Supply Fuel To Vver-440 Reactors In Europe 21
Dec 28, 2017: Enusa, Ensa and Enwesa joint their efforts to provide integrated solutions in the fuel management market through the reorganization of their A.I.E. 22
Feb 22, 2017: Tecnatom and Enusa deliver a new system in China 23
Section 4-Appendix 24
About GlobalData 24
Contact Us 24
List of Tables
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, Key Facts 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, Key Employees 6
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, Major Products and Services 7
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, History 8
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, Subsidiaries 11
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, Key Competitors 19
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
China Jianzhong Nuclear Fuel Corporation
Korea Nuclear Fuel Co Ltd
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., S.M.E, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"