Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. (ENUSA), is an energy utility. It specializes in the supply of uranium to the Spanish nuclear power plants. The company caters to industrial and commercial customer segments in Europe, North America, Japan, South America and China. The company is 60% owned by the Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales, an agency of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administrations, and the remaining 40% by the Centro de Investigaciones Energeticas, Medioambientales y Tecnologicas, part to the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. ENUSA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27, 2016: ENUSA has participated in the World Nuclear Exhibition 2016
Jun 24, 2016: Enusa hosts the 29th Meeting of the Ceiden Technology Platform Management Board
Jun 23, 2016: Supply of new inspection equipment for SNPI (China): Tecnatom
Jun 02, 2016: The Nuclear Safety Council approves the renewal of the ENUSA factory permit
Apr 06, 2016: ENUSA present at the China Nuclear Fair
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Key Facts 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Key Employees 6
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Major Products and Services 7
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - History 8
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Company Statement 12
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 15
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Business Description 15
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Strengths 16
Strength - Diversified Businesses 16
Strength - Customer Base 16
Strength - Focus on Research and Development 16
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Weaknesses 17
Weakness - Working Capital 17
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Opportunities 18
Opportunity - Strategic Agreements 18
Opportunity - Prospective Nuclear Decommissioning Industry 18
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Threats 19
Threat - Intense Competition 19
Threat - Stringent Regulatory Environment 19
Threat - Nuclear Investment Risks 19
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A. - Key Competitors 20
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Recent Deals Summary 21
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 22
Jul 27, 2016: ENUSA has participated in the World Nuclear Exhibition 2016 22
Jun 24, 2016: Enusa hosts the 29th Meeting of the Ceiden Technology Platform Management Board 23
Jun 23, 2016: Supply of new inspection equipment for SNPI (China): Tecnatom 24
Jun 02, 2016: The Nuclear Safety Council approves the renewal of the ENUSA factory permit 25
Apr 06, 2016: ENUSA present at the China Nuclear Fair 26
Feb 12, 2016: Tecnatom and Enusa sign a collaboration agreement with the SNPI of China 27
Feb 02, 2016: ENUSA and Tecnatom sign a framework cooperation agreement with the Suzhou Nuclear Power Research Institute of China 28
Jan 08, 2016: Collaboration Agreement Between ENSA and ENUSA for Spent Fuel Management 29
Oct 26, 2015: Tecnatom and ENUSA supply a passive scanner to Argentina 30
Sep 09, 2015: Enusa and Tecnatom strengthen their relationship 31
Section 4 - Appendix 32
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List of Tables
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Key Facts 5
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Key Employees 6
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Major Products and Services 7
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., History 8
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Subsidiaries 14
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Key Competitors 20
Enusa Industrias Avanzadas, S.A., Recent Deals Summary 21
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC
State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom
Korea Nuclear Fuel Co., Ltd.
China Jianzhong Nuclear Fuel Corporation
Areva NP SAS
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"