Eskom Uganda Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Eskom Uganda Ltd (EUL), a subsidiary of Eskom Enterprises (Proprietary) Ltd, is a hydropower generation company. The company's main responsibility is to manage and maintain the two Ugandan government electricity generating plants, Nalubaale and Kiira, in Jinja based on the 20-year concession agreement, which was signed between the government of Uganda and Eskom Enterprises Ltd. The electricity generated by the company is sold to Uganda Electricity Transmission Company Ltd (UETCL), which is authorized single buyer. It is further sold to UMEME Ltd which in turn distributes it to the local consumers throughout the country. EUL is headquartered in Jinja, Uganda.
Eskom Uganda Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 01,2019: Provision of cleaning services at Nalubaale & Kiira power station and & Eskom Kampala office
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Key Facts
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Key Employees
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Key Operational Employees
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Major Products and Services
Eskom Uganda Ltd-History
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Company Statement
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Business Description
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Corporate Strategy
Eskom Uganda Ltd-SWOT Analysis
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Strengths
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Weaknesses
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Opportunities
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Threats
Eskom Uganda Ltd-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Feb 01, 2019: Provision of cleaning services at Nalubaale & Kiira power station and & Eskom Kampala office
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Table
List of Tables
Eskom Uganda Ltd, Key Facts
Eskom Uganda Ltd, Key Employees
Eskom Uganda Ltd, Key Operational Employees
Eskom Uganda Ltd, Major Products and Services
Eskom Uganda Ltd, History
Eskom Uganda Ltd, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Eskom Uganda Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
West Nile Rural Electrification Company Ltd
Jacobsen Uganda Power Plant Company Ltd
Bujagali Energy Ltd