Fujikura Ltd. (5803) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fujikura Ltd. (Fujikura) is a telecommunications and electric components provider. It develops, manufactures, and markets optical fibers, optical fiber cables, splicers, optical connectors, optical transceivers, active optical cable assemblies, fiber lasers, magnet wires, sensors, cable assemblies, heat pipes, automotive components, and injection molding components, and other components. Fujikura also offers real estate brokerage, infrastructure development and commercial property rental services; and buying and selling of land and building, agency rental and leasing, and real estate consultancy services. It serves fiber optics, information and communications, electronics, electric power, and energy industries in Japan, China, the US, and other countries. Fujikura is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Fujikura Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Apr 15, 2015: Start of operation of our subsidiary in Brazil[PDF90KB]
Jan 28, 2015: Development of Separable Connector for Both 22kV and 33kV Equipment Compliant with IEC Standard
Jan 06, 2015: Development of High Power Pulse Fiber Laser -FLP-G75S-
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Fujikura Ltd. - Key Facts 6
Fujikura Ltd. - Key Employees 7
Fujikura Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Fujikura Ltd. - History 9
Fujikura Ltd. - Company Statement 13
Fujikura Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 - Company Analysis 16
Fujikura Ltd. - Business Description 16
Fujikura Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 17
Fujikura Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Fujikura Ltd. - Strengths 18
Strength - Operational Performance: Electronic Business Company 18
Strength - Strong Research & Development Activities 18
Strength - Operational Performance: Power & Telecommunication Systems Company 18
Fujikura Ltd. - Weaknesses 19
Weakness - Business Performance: Automotive Products Company 19
Weakness - Substantial Debt 19
Fujikura Ltd. - Opportunities 20
Opportunity - Growth in Telecommunications Services 20
Opportunity - Strategic Joint Venture 20
Opportunity - New Offerings 20
Fujikura Ltd. - Threats 21
Threat - Competitive Market 21
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 21
Threat - Risks Associated with International Business 21
Fujikura Ltd. - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Fujikura Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 30
Apr 15, 2015: Start of operation of our subsidiary in Brazil[PDF90KB] 30
Jan 28, 2015: Development of Separable Connector for Both 22kV and 33kV Equipment Compliant with IEC Standard 31
Jan 06, 2015: Development of High Power Pulse Fiber Laser -FLP-G75S- 32
Section 5 - Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Fujikura Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Fujikura Ltd., Ratio Charts 28
List of Tables
Fujikura Ltd., Key Facts 6
Fujikura Ltd., Key Employees 7
Fujikura Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Fujikura Ltd., History 9
Fujikura Ltd., Subsidiaries 14
Fujikura Ltd., Key Competitors 22
Fujikura Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 23
Fujikura Ltd., Annual Ratios 24
Fujikura Ltd., Interim Ratios 27
Fujikura Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
Optical Cable Corporation
Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited
Anixter International Inc.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"