Fujikura Ltd (5803) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Fujikura Ltd (5803)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Fujikura Ltd. (Fujikura) is an electrical equipment manufacturing company. It develops, manufactures and markets power and telecommunication systems products. The product portfolio includes optical fibers, optical fiber cables, splicers, optical connectors, optical transceivers, active optical cable assemblies, fiber lasers, magnet wires, sensors, cable assemblies, heat pipes, and automotive and injection molding components, and others. Fujikura also offers real estate brokerage, infrastructure development and commercial property rental services; and buys and sells land and building, and provides agency rental and leasing, and real estate consultancy services. It operates in Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and Americas. Fujikura is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Fujikura Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2018: MedTech Innovator announces newest industry partners
Jul 16,2018: Fujikura Elects Jody Gallagher, AFL President/CEO, To Board Of Directors
Jul 28,2017: Fujikura reports Q1 net income, provides guidance for H1
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Fujikura Ltd-Key Facts 6
Fujikura Ltd-Key Employees 7
Fujikura Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Fujikura Ltd-History 10
Fujikura Ltd-Company Statement 13
Fujikura Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Fujikura Ltd-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Automotive Products 17
Business Segment: Electronics Business 17
Business Segment: Power & Telecommunication Systems 18
Business Segment: Power & Telecommunications Systems 18
Business Segment: Real Estate 18
Geographical Segment: China 18
Geographical Segment: Japan 18
Geographical Segment: Others 19
Geographical Segment: U.S. 19
Fujikura Ltd-Corporate Strategy 20
Fujikura Ltd-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Fujikura Ltd-Strengths 21
Fujikura Ltd-Weaknesses 22
Fujikura Ltd-Opportunities 23
Fujikura Ltd-Threats 24
Fujikura Ltd-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Fujikura Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Sep 24, 2018: MedTech Innovator announces newest industry partners 34
Jul 16, 2018: Fujikura Elects Jody Gallagher, AFL President/CEO, To Board Of Directors 35
Jul 28, 2017: Fujikura reports Q1 net income, provides guidance for H1 36
Section 5-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Fujikura Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Fujikura Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Fujikura Ltd, Key Facts 6
Fujikura Ltd, Key Employees 7
Fujikura Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Fujikura Ltd, History 10
Fujikura Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Fujikura Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Fujikura Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Fujikura Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Fujikura Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Fujikura Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Fujikura Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Fujikura Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 33
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Fujikura Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd
Optical Cable Corporation
OHIZUMI MFG. Co., Ltd.
Furukawa Electric Co Ltd
Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corp Ltd
Anixter International Inc