G&W Electric Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
G&W Electric Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
G&W Electric Company (G&W) is a supplier of electric power equipment. The company's major products padmount switchgear, vault switchgear, overhead switchgear, reclosers, automation products, current limiting system protection products, and cable accessories and junction bars. G&W also provides consulting services for customer assistance with product installation or system troubleshooting. Its products and solutions cater to the investor owned utilities, municipalities, electric cooperatives, commercial and industrial engineers, renewable energy developers, university facility management and government agencies. The company has presence in the US, China, Mexico, Canada, India and Brazil. G&W is headquartered in Bolingbrook, Illinois, the US.
G&W Electric Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 05,2019: G&W Electric announces international availability of Viper-S integration with GE's Multilin R650
Feb 04,2019: G&W Electric installs the first SF6-style SF6 isolated switch solutions in Brazil
Jan 29,2019: G&W Electric and Survalent partner to deliver turnkey distribution automation solutions
Nov 15,2018: G&W Electric installs first premolded dry type outdoor terminations in Asia-Pacific region and United States
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
G&W Electric Company-Key Facts
G&W Electric Company-Key Employees
G&W Electric Company-Major Products and Services
G&W Electric Company-History
G&W Electric Company-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
G&W Electric Company-Business Description
G&W Electric Company-SWOT Analysis
G&W Electric Company-Strengths
G&W Electric Company-Weaknesses
G&W Electric Company-Opportunities
G&W Electric Company-Threats
G&W Electric Company-Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Feb 05, 2019: G&W Electric announces international availability of Viper-S integration with GE's Multilin R650
Feb 04, 2019: G&W Electric installs the first SF6-style SF6 isolated switch solutions in Brazil
Jan 29, 2019: G&W Electric and Survalent partner to deliver turnkey distribution automation solutions
Nov 15, 2018: G&W Electric Installs first Premolded Dry Type Outdoor Terminations in Asia-Pacific Region and United States
Nov 15, 2018: G&W Electric installs first premolded dry type outdoor terminations in Asia-Pacific region and United States
Sep 19, 2018: G&W Electric's Mexico plant celebrates 10 years
Jun 29, 2018: G&W Says Goodbye to Donald R. Martin
Jun 07, 2018: G&W Electric's Python EHV Cable Accessories Achieves 500kV
Apr 17, 2018: G&W Electric Announces New 38kV Accusense Voltage Sensor
Apr 16, 2018: G&W Electric Collaborates with GE on New Integrated Recloser Relay for Distribution Automation Solutions to Improve Network Reliability
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Table
List of Tables
G&W Electric Company, Key Facts
G&W Electric Company, Key Employees
G&W Electric Company, Major Products and Services
G&W Electric Company, History
G&W Electric Company, Subsidiaries
G&W Electric Company, Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
G&W Electric Company, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
Schneider Electric SE
Salinger Electric Company, Inc.
S&C Electric Co
Powell Industries Inc
GE Industrial Solutions
Brooks Manufacturing Co