Hind Rectifiers Limited (HIRECT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Hind Rectifiers Limited (Hirect) is an electrical equipments manufacturing company. It design, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductor, electronic equipments and railway transportation equipments. Hirect's product portfolio includes semiconductor, power modules, high voltage electrical equipments, power diodes, rectifiers, thyristors, transformers, converters and inverters. The company's offers products to various industries such as power, electronics, railway transportation, telecommunication and core sector industries such as steel, cement, chemicals and metal finishing. It operates manufacturing facilities in Mumbai, Nashik and Dehradun. Hirect's carries out trading activities for foreign products, including semiconductor fuses from Bussmann, Denmark and capacitors from ICAR, Italy. The company operates sales offices in New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai. Hirect is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Facts 5
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Employees 6
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Hind Rectifiers Limited - History 9
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Company Statement 10
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Business Description 13
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Corporate Strategy 14
Hind Rectifiers Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Strengths 15
Strength - Industry Associations 15
Strength - Business Performance: Electronic Components Segment 15
Strength - Increasing Net Working Capital 15
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Weaknesses 16
Weakness - Dependence on Single Sector 16
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Opportunities 17
Opportunity - Optimistic Indian Railways Sector 17
Opportunity - Optimistic South Asian Markets 17
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Threats 18
Threat - Market Competition 18
Threat - Rapid Technological Changes 18
Threat - Cost Overruns 18
Hind Rectifiers Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 - Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Figures
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 22
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Ratio Charts 24
List of Tables
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Facts 5
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Employees 6
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Hind Rectifiers Limited, History 9
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Other Locations 11
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Key Competitors 19
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Ratios based on current share price 20
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Annual Ratios 21
Hind Rectifiers Limited, Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Schneider Indonesia, PT
Fine Line Circuits Ltd
Asian Electronics Limited
Arkay Electronic Systems
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"