HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc-Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets)-summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees-A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals-Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 5
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 5
Business Description 6
Business Overview 6
Major Products and Services 7
SWOT Analysis 9
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc Strengths 9
Association with Touchstone Energy Cooperative 9
Energy Optimization Programs 9
Comprehensive Offerings 9
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc Weaknesses 10
Dependence on Single Supplier 10
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc Opportunities 10
Co-ops Vote 10
Increase in Demand for Electricity: the US 10
Renewable Energy Initiatives 10
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc Threats 10
Lead Pollution 10
Transmission and Distribution Losses: the US 11
Environmental Laws and Regulations 11
Key Employees 12
Company Statement 13
Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Report Scope 15
GlobalData Coverage 15
GlobalData's Methodology 15
Secondary Research 15
Primary Research 16
Contact Us 16
List of Tables
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Key Facts 4
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, Distribution 5
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, Customers 5
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 5
Major Products and Services 7
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, SWOT Analysis 9
HomeWorks Tri-County Electric Cooperative Inc, Key Employees 12
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Total Installed Capacity, Net Capacity, Total Generation, Power Purchased, No of Consumers, Power Sales, Average price, Transmission (Under Ground), Transmission Line, Number of Distribution Transformers, Distribution Line, Number of Power Transformer, Transmission Loss, Contracting Generating Capacity, Distribution: Territorial area covered
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"