The Hub Power Co Ltd (HUBC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
The Hub Power Co Ltd (HUBC)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
The Hub Power Co Ltd (HUBCO) is an independent power producer. It generates electricity and transports that energy to national grids. The company produces electricity from oil, coal and hydro sources. HUBCO owns and operates oil-fired power stations: Hub Power Station and Narowal Power Plant in Pakistan; and New Bong Escape Hydro Power Plant (NBEHPP) in Azad Jammu & Kashmir. It supplies power to the Water and Power Development Authority and National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited (NTDC). HUBCO is headquartered in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
The Hub Power Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2017: Hub Coal-Fired Power Project of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Officially Inaugurated
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Key Facts 5
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Key Employees 6
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 7
The Hub Power Co Ltd-History 8
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Company Statement 9
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Business Description 12
Business Segment: Operations and Maintenance 12
Business Segment: Power Generation 12
The Hub Power Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Strengths 14
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Weaknesses 15
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Opportunities 16
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Threats 17
The Hub Power Co Ltd-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 26
Mar 27, 2017: Hub Coal-Fired Power Project of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Officially Inaugurated 26
Section 5-Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List Of Table
List of Tables
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Key Facts 5
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Key Employees 6
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 7
The Hub Power Co Ltd, History 8
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 10
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Key Competitors 18
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 19
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 20
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
The Hub Power Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
The Hub Power Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Tribal Electric Supply Company
Sapphire Power Generation Limited
Rousch (Pakistan) Power Limited
Nishat Power Ltd
Multan Electric Power Company
Kot Addu Power Co Ltd