Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.(INB) a government-controlled business, is a mining company that has presence in industrial production stages related to uranium exploration from mining and processing of uranium concentrate, to the final production of fuel elements. It produces uranium through INB Caetite, INB Santa Quiteria, and INB Caldas. INB Caetite is a uranium mining and processing site in Caetite and Lagoa Real municipalities. INB Santa Quiteria deposit is situated in Phosphorous Uranic P-U District. INB Caldas is a mineral-industrial complex situated in Caldas municipality. The company also has mineral treatment unit in Sao Francisco de Itabapoana municipality. It explores uranium in Bahia, Ceara, Minas Gerais, Rio de Janeiro, and Sao Paulo states. INB is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 16,2017: IAEA Pushes Forward Initiative to Accelerate Nuclear Cleanup Efforts Worldwide
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Key Facts 5
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Key Employees 6
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Major Products and Services 7
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-History 8
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Company Statement 9
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Business Description 12
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Strengths 13
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Weaknesses 14
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Opportunities 15
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Threats 16
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A.-Key Competitors 17
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 18
Feb 16, 2017: IAEA Pushes Forward Initiative to Accelerate Nuclear Cleanup Efforts Worldwide 18
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Facts 5
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Employees 6
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Major Products and Services 7
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., History 8
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Other Locations 10
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., Key Competitors 17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Waseco Resources Inc.
Uranium One Inc
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Eletrobas Termonuclear S.A.
Industrias Nucleares do Brasil S.A., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"