Intermountain Rural Electric Association - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Intermountain Rural Electric Association (IREA) is a non-profit electric distribution cooperative. IREA provides electricity audit and electric services to its customers; and load management and installation services for new connections. It purchases power from Xcel Energy, Inc. (Xcel) and from the Western Area Power Administration. The cooperative operates transmission and distribution lines across territory including all or parts of ten counties to the east, west and south of Denver area and west of Colorado Springs. The cooperative operates in Conifer, Sedalia, Strasburg and Woodland Park. IREA is headquartered in Colorado, the US.
Intermountain Rural Electric Association Key Recent Developments
Jul 01,2018: Bergen Park substation upgraded, in operation
Jun 14,2018: GCL New Energy signs PPA for 110MW solar project in Colorado
May 01,2017: IREA sets record straight on solar interconnections
Feb 01,2017: Victory Solar begins power production
Jan 03,2017: Electric Cooperative and Duke Energy Share Solar Project
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Key Facts 5
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Key Employees 6
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Major Products and Services 7
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-History 8
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Business Description 11
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis-Overview 12
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Strengths 12
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Weaknesses 13
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Opportunities 14
Intermountain Rural Electric Association-Threats 15
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 16
Jul 01, 2018: Bergen Park substation upgraded, in operation 16
May 01, 2017: IREA sets record straight on solar interconnections 17
Feb 01, 2017: Victory Solar begins power production 18
Jan 03, 2017: Electric Cooperative and Duke Energy Share Solar Project 19
Section 4-Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, Key Facts 5
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, Key Employees 6
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, Major Products and Services 7
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, History 8
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, Other Locations 9
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Intermountain Rural Electric Association, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.