JEA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
JEA-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
JEA is a not-for-profit, community owned electric and water utility. It generates power using natural gas, coal, petcoke, solar and methane gas sources; supplies water; and treats wastewater. The utility owns, co-owns and operates electric power generation plants, transmission and distribution facilities; re-pump and water storage facilities; and wastewater treatment plants and reclaimed water production facilities. JEA offers a wide range of rebate programs for the promotion of energy efficiency and lower money spent on energy. It serves residential, wholesale, commercial and industrial customers in Duval County, and parts of three adjacent counties in Northeast Florida. JEA is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, the US.
JEA Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2019 JEA and City of Jacksonville reach contribution extension agreement
Sep 13,2018 JEA and City of Jacksonville file complaint on plant vogtle agreement
May 16,2018 JEA Accelerates Advanced Metering Deployment
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
Section 1-About the Company
JEA-Key Employee Biographies
JEA-Major Products and Services
JEA-Locations And Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Business Segment: DES
Business Segment: Electric System and Bulk Power Supply System
Business Segment: SJRPP System
Business Segment: Water and Sewer Enterprise Fund
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
Feb 12, 2019: JEA and City of Jacksonville reach contribution extension agreement
Sep 13, 2018: JEA and City of Jacksonville file complaint on plant vogtle agreement
May 16, 2018: JEA Accelerates Advanced Metering Deployment
Section 4 - Appendix
List Of Table
List of Tables
JEA, Key Facts
JEA, Key Employees
JEA, Key Employee Biographies
JEA, Major Products and Services
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
JEA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.