Meidensha Corporation (6508) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Meidensha Corporation (6508)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Meidensha Corporation (Meidensha) is a diversified company with operations in energy, water management, information and communication, industrial systems, construction and maintenance of heavy electrical and semiconductor equipment. The company manufactures and markets equipment for power generation, conservation, transmission, transformation and distribution. Its product portfolio includes energy storage systems, transmission and distribution system, water purification systems, electrical facilities, industrial controllers, inverters, dynamometers and others. It provides zinc-oxide blocks and accessories for surge arresters. The company also provides solutions for the recycling of waste materials and maintenance of water purification plants. It has operational presence in Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe and the Middle East. Meidensha is headquartered in Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan.
Meidensha Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2018: Meiden to invest ?7 billion to bolster facilities for mass-producing electric vehicle parts
Apr 23,2018: Meiden to conduct feasibility study with Hiroshima City and NJS on AI-based technology to efficiently automate sewage treatment
Feb 26,2018: Container-type large-scale energy storage system for instantaneous voltage drop countermeasures now available
Feb 26,2018: Power conditioner able to deal with instantaneous voltage sag in lithium ion batteries starts operating at Mitsui Norin plant
Feb 21,2018: Meiden wins contract to renew electrical facilities for Singapore's MRT North-South and East-West lines
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Meidensha Corporation-Key Facts 6
Meidensha Corporation-Key Employees 7
Meidensha Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Meidensha Corporation-History 10
Meidensha Corporation-Company Statement 13
Meidensha Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Meidensha Corporation-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Industrial Systems 16
Business Segment: Maintenance and Servicing 16
Business Segment: Others 17
Business Segment: Real Estate 17
Business Segment: Social Infrastructure Systems 17
Geographical Segment: Asia 17
Geographical Segment: Japan 18
Geographical Segment: Other Areas 18
Meidensha Corporation-SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis-Overview 19
Meidensha Corporation-Strengths 19
Meidensha Corporation-Weaknesses 20
Meidensha Corporation-Opportunities 21
Meidensha Corporation-Threats 22
Meidensha Corporation-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Jul 31, 2018: Meiden to invest ?7 billion to bolster facilities for mass-producing electric vehicle parts 31
Apr 23, 2018: Meiden to conduct feasibility study with Hiroshima City and NJS on AI-based technology to efficiently automate sewage treatment 32
Feb 26, 2018: Power conditioner able to deal with instantaneous voltage sag in lithium ion batteries starts operating at Mitsui Norin plant 33
Feb 26, 2018: Container-type large-scale energy storage system for instantaneous voltage drop countermeasures now available 34
Feb 21, 2018: Meiden wins contract to renew electrical facilities for Singapore's MRT North-South and East-West lines 35
Feb 01, 2018: Meiden sets up new branch office in Johor State, Malaysia, to cater to Japanese firms on the Malay Peninsula 36
Nov 27, 2017: Meiden was awarded the contract for substation equipment for Kanazawa-Tsuruga section of Hokuriku Shinkansen Line 37
Nov 27, 2017: Meiden was awarded the contract for substation equipment for Kanazawa-Tsuruga section of Hokuriku Shinkansen Line 38
Sep 21, 2017: Meiden to put 500kW power conditioner for solar power generation on sale in October 39
Jul 17, 2017: Meiden completed the entire Power Supply and Distribution System Contract for Malaysia KVMRT 40
Section 5-Appendix 41
Ratio Definitions 41
About GlobalData 45
Contact Us 45
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Meidensha Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Meidensha Corporation, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Meidensha Corporation, Key Facts 6
Meidensha Corporation, Key Employees 7
Meidensha Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Meidensha Corporation, History 10
Meidensha Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Meidensha Corporation, Key Competitors 23
Meidensha Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 24
Meidensha Corporation, Annual Ratios 25
Meidensha Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Meidensha Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Meidensha Corporation, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 41
Capital Market Ratios 41
Equity Ratios 42
Profitability Ratios 42
Cost Ratios 43
Liquidity Ratios 43
Leverage Ratios 44
Efficiency Ratios 44
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Meidensha Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Yokogawa Electric Corp
Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc.
Seiko Electric Co Ltd
Sansha Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Nissin Electric Co Ltd
Mitsubishi Electric Corp
Fuji Electric Co Ltd
ABB, Ltd. Russia