Multan Electric Power Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Multan Electric Power Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) is an electric distribution utility. It is one of the largest distribution companies of Pakistan Electric Power Company (PEPCO), which is a government owned public utility that maintains power and water in Pakistan. The company supplies electricity to its customers in districts of south Punjab including Multan, Sahiwal, Layyah, Bahawalpur, Rajanpur, Bahawalnager, Lodhran, Khanewal, Muzaffargarh, Pakpattan, D.G.Khan, Rahim Yar Khan and Vehari. Its network touches three provinces and five distribution companies of Pakistan, which include Hyderabad Electric Supply Company, Peshawar Electric Supply Company, Quetta Electric Supply Company, ESCO, FESCO and LESCO; and the border of India at Minchinabad, Bhawalnagar. MEPCO is headquartered in Multan, Pakistan.
Multan Electric Power Company Key Recent Developments
Jul 16,2018: Mepco To Install Power Transformer At Qasimpur T-I Grid Station
Jul 04,2018: MEPCO To Install Power Transformer At Industrial State
Feb 13,2018: Mepco To Install Power Transformer At T-II Grid Station Kabirwala
Jan 21,2018: Mepco installs new power transformer
Feb 28,2017: Minister of State for Water & Power Abid Sher Ali Inaugurates 220 kV Grid Station Chishtian
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Multan Electric Power Company-Key Facts 5
Multan Electric Power Company-Key Employees 6
Multan Electric Power Company-Major Products and Services 7
Multan Electric Power Company-History 8
Multan Electric Power Company-Company Statement 9
Multan Electric Power Company-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Multan Electric Power Company-Business Description 12
Multan Electric Power Company-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
Multan Electric Power Company-Strengths 13
Multan Electric Power Company-Weaknesses 14
Multan Electric Power Company-Opportunities 15
Multan Electric Power Company-Threats 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Feb 28, 2017: Minister of State for Water & Power Abid Sher Ali Inaugurates 220 kV Grid Station Chishtian 17
Section 4-Appendix 18
About GlobalData 18
Contact Us 18
List Of Table
List of Tables
Multan Electric Power Company, Key Facts 5
Multan Electric Power Company, Key Employees 6
Multan Electric Power Company, Major Products and Services 7
Multan Electric Power Company, History 8
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Multan Electric Power Company, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.