Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD (NEK EAD), a subsidiary of Electricity System Operator EAD, is a provider of electricity and related services. Its activities include generation of electrical energy; centralized purchase and sale of electrical energy; supply of electrical energy to customers; import, export of electrical energy; construction and maintenance of power generation facilities; investment; and introduction and promotion of energy efficiency in the generation of electrical energy. NEK buys and sells electricity on both the regulated and free markets. Its principal customers are the four medium and low voltage electricity supply companies in Bulgaria but it also supplies electricity directly to industrial customers. NEK EAD is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD Key Recent Developments
Jun 16, 2016: Court orders Bulgaria's NEK to pay Atomstroyexport for dropped nuclear power plant
Feb 20, 2015: Bulgaria to renegotiate long-term power contracts with AES and ContourGlobal TPPs
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Key Facts 4
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Key Employees 5
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Major Products and Services 6
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - History 7
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Locations And Subsidiaries 8
Head Office 8
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 8
Section 2 - Company Analysis 9
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Business Description 9
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - SWOT Analysis 10
SWOT Analysis - Overview 10
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Strengths 10
Strength - Association with International Organizations 10
Strength - Support from Parent Company 10
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Weaknesses 11
Weakness - Cost Efficiency 11
Weakness - Working Capital Deficit 11
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Opportunities 12
Opportunity - Opportunities in Power Market 12
Opportunity - Growth in Demand for Electricity: Bulgaria 12
Opportunity - Transmission Network Security 12
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Threats 13
Threat - Volatility in Electricity Prices 13
Threat - Regulations 13
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD - Key Competitors 14
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments 15
Jun 16, 2016: Court orders Bulgaria's NEK to pay Atomstroyexport for dropped nuclear power plant 15
Feb 20, 2015: Bulgaria to renegotiate long-term power contracts with AES and ContourGlobal TPPs 16
Section 4 - Appendix 17
About GlobalData 17
Contact Us 17
List of Tables
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Facts 4
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Employees 5
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Major Products and Services 6
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, History 7
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Subsidiaries 8
Natsionalna Elektricheska Kompania EAD, Key Competitors 14
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
PVB Power Bulgaria AD
Hydroenergy Company Ltd.
EVN Bulgaria Electricity Plc
ENERGOPROEKT - HYDROPOWER Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"