New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc. (NHEC) is a member-owned and controlled electric distributor providing effective energy solutions. It operates through a network of distribution lines and stations that connect various towns and cities. The cooperative serves members in several districts of New Hampshire, namely, Colebrook, Sunapee, Andover, Plymouth, Meredith, Conway, Alton, Ossipee, and Raymond. Furthermore, the cooperative offers energy efficiency equipment and energy solutions. It principally provides electricity distribution for residential, industrial and commercial customers. NHEC purchases power from the regional generation and transmission cooperative under power purchase agreements. NHEC is headquartered in Plymouth, New Hampshire, the US.
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 17,2018: New State Energy Policy Aims to Lower Rates, Let Nuclear & Gas Compete With Renewables
Mar 31,2018: N.H. Regulators Issue Written Ruling Against Northern Pass
Jul 24,2017: Colebrook's Green Grocer Installs State's Northernmost EV Charging Stations
Jun 16,2017: Newcomer Joins Two Incumbents on NHEC Board
Jun 02,2017: NHEC Breaks Ground on States Largest Solar Array
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Facts 5
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employees 6
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Employee Biographies 7
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Major Products and Services 8
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-History 9
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Company Statement 10
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Business Description 13
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Strengths 14
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Weaknesses 15
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Opportunities 16
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Threats 17
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc.-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jul 24, 2017: Colebrook's Green Grocer Installs State's Northernmost EV Charging Stations 19
Jun 16, 2017: Newcomer Joins Two Incumbents on NHEC Board 20
Jun 16, 2017: Newcomer Joins Two Incumbents on NHEC Board 21
Jun 02, 2017: NHEC Breaks Ground on States Largest Solar Array 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List of Tables
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Facts 5
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employees 6
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., History 9
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Other Locations 11
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
South Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation
Kansas Electric Power Cooperative, Inc.
Brilliant Energy LLC
Ambit Energy Holdings, LLC
New Hampshire Electric Cooperative, Inc., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"