New York Independent System Operator Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
New York Independent System Operator Inc (NYISO) is a not-for-profit organization that manages the bulk electricity grid of New York and administers the competitive wholesale markets in the state. It is responsible for conducting long-term planning for its electric power system and upgrading the technological infrastructure of the electricity distribution system to meet future requirements. NYISO manages the flow of the electricity generated to ensure the utilities receive electricity for meeting the demand. It also conducts and monitors competitive auctions for wholesale electricity to ensure that consumers receive power at low costs. NYISO is headquartered in Rensselaer, New York, the US.
New York Independent System Operator Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 08,2018: Governor Cuomo Announces Study to Guide Cost-Effective Offshore Wind Development in New York State
Jul 30,2018: Integrated Energy Services selected by NYISO for distributed energy resource pilot program
May 17,2018: Governor Cuomo Announces Proposed Regulations to Make New York Power Plants Coal-Free by 2020
May 03,2018: NYISO 2018 Power Trends Report
May 03,2018: New York Considers Pricing Carbon in the Power Grid
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Key Facts 5
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Key Employees 6
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Major Products and Services 7
New York Independent System Operator Inc-History 8
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2-Company Analysis 10
Company Overview 10
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Business Description 11
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Corporate Strategy 12
New York Independent System Operator Inc-SWOT Analysis 13
SWOT Analysis-Overview 13
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Strengths 13
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Weaknesses 14
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Opportunities 15
New York Independent System Operator Inc-Threats 16
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 17
Aug 08, 2018: Governor Cuomo Announces Study to Guide Cost-Effective Offshore Wind Development in New York State 17
Jul 30, 2018: Integrated Energy Services selected by NYISO for distributed energy resource pilot program 19
May 17, 2018: Governor Cuomo Announces Proposed Regulations to Make New York Power Plants Coal-Free by 2020 20
May 03, 2018: NYISO 2018 Power Trends Report 21
May 03, 2018: New York Considers Pricing Carbon in the Power Grid 23
Apr 17, 2018: NYISO Names Ave M. Bie as Board Chair 25
Apr 04, 2018: Brattle to Manage Sale of Transmission Rights from GE's Linden VFT Smart Grid Project 26
Feb 21, 2018: NYISO Names Mark Lynch to Board of Directors 27
Jan 12, 2018: NYISO Strategic Plan: Building Markets for the Future 28
Jan 12, 2018: NYISO Strategic Plan: Building Markets for the Future 29
Section 4-Appendix 30
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Tables
New York Independent System Operator Inc, Key Facts 5
New York Independent System Operator Inc, Key Employees 6
New York Independent System Operator Inc, Major Products and Services 7
New York Independent System Operator Inc, History 8
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
New York Independent System Operator Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"