Nissin Electric Co Ltd (6641) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Nissin Electric Co Ltd (6641)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nissin Electric Co Ltd (Nissin), a subsidiary of Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd, manufactures and markets electrical equipment and instruments, and provides ancillary construction works. The company offers power system equipment, charged beam equipment and processing, and renewable energy and environment products, and life cycle engineering services. Its major products include Gas Insulated switchgear, power capacitor, capacitor voltage transformer, power conditioner for photovoltaic system, supervisory control system for waterworks, electron-beam processing system, ion implanter for semiconductor and others. Nissin provides support services which include adjustment, installation, inspection and maintenance, among others. The company operates in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, India and the US. Nissin is headquartered in Ukyo-ku, Japan.
Nissin Electric Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Aug 10,2017: ENERGYMATE-Factory incorporating Sumitomo Electric's sEMSA receives the Minister of the Environment Award at JECA Fair 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Key Facts 6
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Key Employees 7
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-History 9
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Company Statement 10
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Charged Beam Equipment and Processing 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Life Cycle Engineering 18
Key Stats 18
Business Segment: Power System Equipment 19
Key Stats 19
Business Segment: Renewable Energy and Environment 19
Key Stats 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
R&D Overview 20
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis-Overview 21
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Strengths 21
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Weaknesses 22
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Opportunities 23
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Threats 24
Nissin Electric Co Ltd-Key Competitors 25
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Aug 10, 2017: ENERGYMATE-Factory incorporating Sumitomo Electric's sEMSA receives the Minister of the Environment Award at JECA Fair 2017 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 30
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Facts 6
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Employees 7
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, History 9
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Other Locations 15
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Subsidiaries 15
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Key Competitors 25
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 26
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios 27
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Nissin Electric Co Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Seiko Electric Co Ltd
Fuji Electric Co Ltd