PT PLN (Persero)-Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets)-summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees-A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals-Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Generation 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Transmission 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Distribution 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Customers 6
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 7
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
PT PLN (Persero), Wind Farms 8
PT PLN (Persero), Wind Farms, Indonesia 8
PT PLN (Persero), Solar PV Parks 9
PT PLN (Persero), Solar PV Parks, Indonesia 9
PT PLN (Persero), Hydro Power Plants 12
PT PLN (Persero), Hydro Power Plants, Indonesia 12
PT PLN (Persero), Biopower Plants 19
PT PLN (Persero), Biopower Plants, Indonesia 19
PT PLN (Persero), Thermal Power Plants 21
PT PLN (Persero), Thermal Power Plants, Indonesia 21
Business Description 45
Business Overview 45
Major Products and Services 46
SWOT Analysis 55
PT PLN (Persero) Strengths 55
PT PLN (Persero) Weaknesses 56
PT PLN (Persero) Opportunities 56
PT PLN (Persero) Threats 56
Key Employees 58
Company Statement 59
Locations And Subsidiaries 60
Head Office 60
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 60
Financial Deals Landscape 62
PT PLN (Persero), Deals Summary 62
PT PLN (Persero), Power, Deal Details 64
Asset Transactions 64
Debt Offering 87
Recent Developments 92
PT PLN (Persero)-Recent Developments 92
Report Scope 218
GlobalData Coverage 218
GlobalData's Methodology 218
Contact Us 219
List of Tables
PT PLN (Persero), Key Facts 12
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Capacity 13
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Generation 13
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Transmission 13
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Distribution 13
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Customers 13
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 14
PT PLN (Persero), Operational Metrics, Sales 14
PT PLN (Persero), Wind Farms, Indonesia 15
PT PLN (Persero), Solar PV Parks, Indonesia 16
PT PLN (Persero), Hydro Power Plants, Indonesia 19
PT PLN (Persero), Biopower Plants, Indonesia 26
PT PLN (Persero), Thermal Power Plants, Indonesia 28
Major Products and Services 53
PT PLN (Persero), SWOT Analysis 62
PT PLN (Persero), Key Employees 65
PT PLN (Persero), Subsidiaries 67
PT PLN (Persero), Deals Summary 69
Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali and Masdar to Invest USD300 Million in Cirata Floating solar Power Plant in West Java, Indonesia 71
Nebras Power and Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali to Invest USD800 Million in Gas Fired Power Plant in Sumatra, Indonesia 72
PT PLN Persero to Invest USD2.95 Billion in Coal-fired Power Plant in Banten, Indonesia 73
Perusahaan Listrik Negara to Invest USD248 Million in Hulu Lais I Geothermal Power Plant in Bengkulu, Indonesia 74
Prima Layanan Nasional Enjiniring to Invest USD2.6 Million in Solar Power Plant in Sulawesi, Indonesia 75
Perusahaan Listrik Negara To Invest USD 12 Million In Biomass Power Plant In West Papua, Indonesia 76
Perusahaan Listrik To Invest USD 1.2 Billion In Karama Hydro Power Project In West Sulawesi, Indonesia 77
Perusahaan Listrik To Invest USD 510 Million In Merangin Hydro Power Project In Jambi, Indonesia 78
Perusahaan Listrik To Invest USD 1.2 Billion In Batang Toru Hydro Power Project In North Sumatra, Indonesia 79
Peruahan To Invest USD 5 Million In Biomass Power Plant In Indonesia 80
PT PLN And GE To Invest USD 5 Million In Biomass Power Project In Sumba, Indonesia 81
Perusahaan Listrik Negara To Invest USD 63 Million In Portfolio Of Solar Power Plants In Indonesia 82
PT PLN To Invest USD 200 Million In Arun Gas Fired Power Plant In Indonesia 83
Perusahaan Listrik Negara To Invest USD 100 Million In Wind Power Project In Indonesia 84
PT PLN Completes Project Financing of USD640 Million for Six Geothermal Working Areas in Indonesia 85
Perusahaan Listrik Negara Completes Project Financing of USD435 Million for Eight Mobile Power Plants in Indonesia 86
PT PLN Announces Project Financing Of USD 216.7 Million For Two Power Plants In Indonesia 87
PT PLN Announces Project Financing Of USD 18 Million For Indramayu Power Plant In Indonesia 88
PT PLN Announces Project Financing Of USD 54 Million For Tulehu Geothermal Power Plant In Indonesia 89
Tenaga Nasional Forms Partnership with PLN to Develop Coal Fired Power Plant in Kalimantan, Indonesia 90
Masdar Forms Partnership with Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali 91
PLN (Persero) Forms Partnership with Halliburton 92
Enel to Form Partnership with PLN Persero 93
Perusahaan Listrik Negara Raises USD1 Billion in Public Offering of 6.15% Bonds Due 2048 94
Perusahaan Listrik Negara Raises USD1 Billion in Public Offering of 5.45% Bonds Due 2028 95
Perusahaan Listrik Negara Completes Private Placement Of 5.25% Notes Due 2042 For USD 1 Billion 96
Perusahaan Listrik Negara To Acquire Pertamina Geothermal Energy Form Pertamina 97
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Total Installed Capacity, Net Capacity, Total Generation, Power Purchased, No of Consumers, Power Sales, Average price, Transmission (Under Ground), Transmission Line, Number of Distribution Transformers, Distribution Line, Number of Power Transformer, Transmission Loss, Contracting Generating Capacity, Distribution: Territorial area covered
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"