Slovenske elektrarne, a.s. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s. (Slovenske), is an electric utility company that generates, distributes and trades electricity. It also generates and markets heat and offers ancillary services to the power industry. The company generates electricity through various resources including conventional sources, photovoltaic, nuclear and water. Slovenske operates hydroelectric, nuclear, thermoelectric and photovoltaic plants. The company serves retail, commercial and industrial customers. Major portion of the company's electricity is produced without greenhouse gas emissions. Geographically, it has operational presence in Eastern Europe and Central Europe. Slovenske is headquartered in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s. Key Recent Developments
Aug 23,2018: Mochovce NPP: Cold hydrotest completed at Unit 3
Aug 15,2018: GSE Systems receives USD 8 million to update simulators in Slovakia and Korea
Jul 18,2018: Extraordinary General Meeting Of Slovenske Elektrarne Approved Main Conditions Of The Loan Agreement Of Up To 700 Million Euros.
Jun 26,2018: The General Assembly Approved The 2017 Results
Dec 28,2017: Mochovce NPP: Initial phase of the cold hydro testing at Unit 3
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Key Facts 5
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Key Employees 6
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Major Products and Services 7
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-History 8
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Company Statement 10
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Business Description 13
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Strengths 14
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Weaknesses 15
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Opportunities 16
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Threats 17
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s.-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Aug 23, 2018: Mochovce NPP: Cold hydrotest completed at Unit 3 19
Jul 18, 2018: Extraordinary General Meeting Of Slovenske Elektrarne Approved Main Conditions Of The Loan Agreement Of Up To 700 Million Euros. 20
Jun 26, 2018: The General Assembly Approved The 2017 Results 21
Dec 28, 2017: Mochovce NPP: Initial phase of the cold hydro testing at Unit 3 22
Dec 28, 2017: Mochovce NPP: Initial phase of the cold hydro testing at Unit 3 23
May 17, 2017: Planned general overhaul of Mochovce Unit 1 completed 24
May 17, 2017: Planned general overhaul of Mochovce Unit 1 completed 25
Apr 13, 2017: New project director appointed for mochovce 3&4: Slovenske elektrarne 26
Mar 29, 2017: Slovenske Elektrarne: Shareholders approved the 2017-2021 Strategic Plan 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., Key Facts 5
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., Key Employees 6
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., Major Products and Services 7
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., History 8
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., Subsidiaries 11
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Slovenske elektrarne, a.s., SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Falck Renewables S.p.A.
Eesti Energia AS
SES Tlmace as
Electricite de France SA