Svenska Kraftnat-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Svenska Kraftnat (Svenska) is a state-owned electric utility. It develops, operates, and maintains the national transmission system in Sweden. The company balances production and consumption of electricity in the country. Svenska carries out electricity contingency planning and is financed through government funding. Along with its Nordic and Baltic counterparts, it owns Nord Pool power exchange. The company constructs communications network for telecommunications and data for maintaining operational reliability in the grid. It has offices in Sundsvall and Solleftea. Svenska is headquartered in Sundbyberg, Sweden.
Svenska Kraftnat Key Recent Developments
Jun 08,2018: Dalekovod inks contract with Svenska kraftnat
May 14,2018: Procurement of automatic Frequency Restoration Reserve in Q3/2018
Mar 20,2018: Two models for removing grid-connection costs for offshore wind power
Dec 20,2017: Procurement of automatic Frequency Restoration Reserve (aFRR) in the first half-year 2018
Dec 18,2017: Svenska kraftnat chooses Spring by Fortum for pilot project
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Svenska Kraftnat-Key Facts 5
Svenska Kraftnat-Key Employees 6
Svenska Kraftnat-Key Employee Biographies 7
Svenska Kraftnat-Major Products and Services 8
Svenska Kraftnat-History 9
Svenska Kraftnat-Company Statement 11
Svenska Kraftnat-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Svenska Kraftnat-Business Description 14
R&D Overview 14
Svenska Kraftnat-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Svenska Kraftnat-Strengths 15
Svenska Kraftnat-Weaknesses 16
Svenska Kraftnat-Opportunities 17
Svenska Kraftnat-Threats 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
May 14, 2018: Procurement of automatic Frequency Restoration Reserve in Q3/2018 19
Mar 20, 2018: Two models for removing grid-connection costs for offshore wind power 20
Dec 20, 2017: Procurement of automatic Frequency Restoration Reserve (aFRR) in the first half-year 2018 21
Nov 27, 2017: The European Commission has nominated the third AC interconnector between Finland and Sweden a Project of Common Interest 22
Aug 15, 2017: Poyry awarded 400kV power line engineering assignment for Svenska kraftnat in Sweden 23
Jul 12, 2017: ABB secures USD30m contract to upgrade Nordic HVDC link 24
Jul 12, 2017: ABB secures USD30m contract to upgrade Nordic HVDC link 25
Apr 28, 2017: Litgrid: An agreement reached to replace the NordBalt interconnection onshore joints 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List of Tables
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Facts 5
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Employees 6
Svenska Kraftnat, Key Employee Biographies 7
Svenska Kraftnat, Major Products and Services 8
Svenska Kraftnat, History 9
Svenska Kraftnat, Other Locations 12
Svenska Kraftnat, Subsidiaries 12
Svenska Kraftnat, Affiliate 12
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Svenska Kraftnat, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"