Tennessee Valley Authority-Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company's business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets)-summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees-A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Financial deals-Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, By Generation 6
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 6
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 7
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Tennessee Valley Authority, Wind Farms 8
Tennessee Valley Authority, Wind Farms, United States 8
Tennessee Valley Authority, Solar PV Parks 10
Tennessee Valley Authority, Solar PV Parks, United States 10
Tennessee Valley Authority, Hydro Power Plants 13
Tennessee Valley Authority, Hydro Power Plants, United States 13
Tennessee Valley Authority, Biopower Plants 15
Tennessee Valley Authority, Biopower Plants, United States 15
Tennessee Valley Authority, Thermal Power Plants 16
Tennessee Valley Authority, Thermal Power Plants, United States 16
Tennessee Valley Authority, Commercial Reactors 19
Tennessee Valley Authority, Commercial Reactors, United States 19
Business Description 21
Business Overview 21
Major Products and Services 22
SWOT Analysis 32
Tennessee Valley Authority Strengths 32
Tennessee Valley Authority Weaknesses 33
Tennessee Valley Authority Opportunities 33
Tennessee Valley Authority Threats 34
Key Employees 35
Key Employee Biographies 36
Company Statement 38
Locations And Subsidiaries 40
Head Office 40
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 40
Financial Deals Landscape 41
Tennessee Valley Authority, Deals Summary 41
Tennessee Valley Authority, Power, Deal Details 42
Asset Transactions 42
Debt Offering 46
Asset Transactions 51
Recent Developments 52
Tennessee Valley Authority-Recent Developments 52
Report Scope 414
GlobalData Coverage 414
GlobalData's Methodology 414
Contact Us 415
List of Tables
Tennessee Valley Authority, Key Facts 22
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, Capacity 23
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, Generation 23
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, Transmission 23
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 24
Tennessee Valley Authority, Operational Metrics, Sales 24
Tennessee Valley Authority, Wind Farms, United States 25
Tennessee Valley Authority, Solar PV Parks, United States 27
Tennessee Valley Authority, Hydro Power Plants, United States 30
Tennessee Valley Authority, Biopower Plants, United States 32
Tennessee Valley Authority, Thermal Power Plants, United States 33
Tennessee Valley Authority, Commercial Reactors, United States 36
Major Products and Services 39
Tennessee Valley Authority, SWOT Analysis 49
Tennessee Valley Authority, Key Employees 52
Tennessee Valley Authority, Other Locations 57
Tennessee Valley Authority, Deals Summary 58
Tennessee Valley Authority Completes Acquisition of Quantum Choctaw Gas Fired Power Plant in Mississippi, US from Quantum Utility Generation 59
Tennessee Valley Invests USD 790 Million In John Sevier Power Plant In Northeast Tennessee, US 60
Tennessee Valley Authority Completes Lease Financing Of USD 400 Million For The Acquisition Of Southaven Gas Fired Combined Cycle Plant In Mississippi, US From Seven States Southaven 61
Tennessee Valley Authority Prices Public Offering of 2.25% Series A Bonds Due 2020 for USD1 Billion 63
Tennessee Valley Authority Prices Public Offering of 2.875% Bonds Due 2027 for USD1 Billion 64
Tennessee Valley Authority Completes Public Offering Of 1.75% Bonds Due 2018 For USD 1 Billion 66
Tennessee Valley Completes Public Offering Of 1.875% Notes Due 2022 For USD 1 Billion 67
Nuclear Development to Acquire Bellefonte Nuclear Power Plant in Alabama, US from Tennessee Valley Authority for USD111 Million 68
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Total Installed Capacity, Net Capacity, Total Generation, Power Purchased, No of Consumers, Power Sales, Average price, Transmission (Under Ground), Transmission Line, Number of Distribution Transformers, Distribution Line, Number of Power Transformer, Transmission Loss, Contracting Generating Capacity, Distribution: Territorial area covered
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"