Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd (TRIVENI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd (TRIVENI)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd. (TEIL) is an engineering and sugar manufacturing company. It also produces gears and gearboxes, operates co-generation power plants and distilleries, and provides water treatment solutions. It manufactures white crystal sugar through its seven manufacturing plants at Khatauli, Ramkola, Deoband, Chandanpur, Rani Nangal, Milak Narayanpur and Sabitgarh in Uttar Pradesh. The company operates co-generation facilities at Khatauli and Deoband sugar units; and single stream molasses based distilleries in Muzaffarnagar. TEIL's engineering business consists of designing and manufacturing speed gears and gearboxes for gas and steam turbines; compressors, blowers, and pumps. It also offers water treatment solutions including clarification systems, filtration systems, waste water and sewage treatment. TEIL is headquartered in Noida, India.
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd Key Recent Developments
Feb 12,2018: Triveni Engineering: 9M FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Dec 31, 2017
Nov 08,2017: H1 FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Sept 30, 2017
Aug 10,2017: Q1 FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Jun 30, 2017: Triveni Engineering
Mar 20,2017: FY 17 Consolidated Results ended Mar 31, 2017: Triveni Engineering
Feb 09,2017: Triveni Net Sales at Rs. 1930.1 crore
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Key Facts 6
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Key Employees 7
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-History 10
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Company Statement 11
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Business Description 16
Business Segment: Engineering 16
Business Segment: Others 16
Business Segment: Sugar 16
Key Stats 17
Geographical Segment: Foreign countries 17
Geographical Segment: India 17
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Strengths 18
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Weaknesses 19
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Opportunities 20
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Threats 21
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 29
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 30
Feb 12, 2018: Triveni Engineering: 9M FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Dec 31, 2017 30
Nov 08, 2017: H1 FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Sept 30, 2017 31
Aug 10, 2017: Q1 FY 18 Consolidated Results ended Jun 30, 2017: Triveni Engineering 32
Mar 20, 2017: FY 17 Consolidated Results ended Mar 31, 2017: Triveni Engineering 33
Feb 09, 2017: Triveni Net Sales at Rs. 1930.1 crore 34
Section 5-Appendix 35
Ratio Definitions 35
About GlobalData 39
Contact Us 39
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 27
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Ratio Charts 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Key Facts 6
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Key Employees 7
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, History 10
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Other Locations 13
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Key Competitors 22
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 23
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios 24
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, Interim Ratios 28
Currency Codes 35
Capital Market Ratios 35
Equity Ratios 36
Profitability Ratios 36
Cost Ratios 37
Liquidity Ratios 37
Leverage Ratios 38
Efficiency Ratios 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Triveni Engineering & Industries Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Torrent Power Ltd
The Ugar Sugar Works Ltd
The Tata Power Co Ltd
Reliance Power Ltd
Ratnagiri Gas and Power Pvt Ltd
Rana Sugars Limited
K.M. Sugar Mills Limited
EID Parry (India) Ltd
Bhoruka Power Corporation Ltd
Balrampur Chini Mills Ltd