• |
  • Pages: 22
  • |
  • |
  • |
  Request for Sample Report
  Request A Quote

Executive Summary

The turbine generator market is expected to witness strong growth with government taking favourable initiatives to support the power sector.

The report provides a brief overview of the turbine generator market in India, the market size and growth in value and volume terms has been provided. It also includes the market segmentation.

An analysis of the drivers reveals that rise in overall power capacity, government initiatives, availability of funds and civilian nuclear deal between India & US are creating demand for turbine generators. The key challenges identified are the absence of good quality infrastructure, sales tax and VAT, low return to utilities, project execution delays.

The report provides a competitive landscape that includes profiles of the major players in the market including their expansion plans and financials.

Read More

Contact Us:
Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications

+91-9015378249

Page 1: Executive Summary

Market Overview

Page 2: Market Overview-Overview, Market Size and Growth (2008-10) in Volume, Segmentation

Page 3: Market Overview-Overview, Market Size and Growth (2008-10) in terms of Value, Segmentation

Page 4: Power Sector-Installed Capacity and Sector-wise Split

Drivers & Challenges

Page 5: Summary

Page 6-11: Drivers

Page 12-14: Challenges

Competition

Page 15-22: Players in the Market

To know more information on Purchase by Section, please send a mail to sales [@] kenresearch.com

select a license
Single User License
USD 1995 INR 143480
Site License
USD 1995 INR 143480
Corporate User License
USD 1995 INR 143480

NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY

Testimonials

I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again...

I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ...

The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future...

An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ...

Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process....

Ken Research Private Limited, Unit 14, Tower B3, Spaze I Tech Business Park, Sohna Road, sector 49
     Gurgaon, Haryana - 122001, India

download

Company Brochure

Engage with Us

sales [@] kenresearch.com