TVEL Fuel Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
TVEL Fuel Co-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TVEL Fuel Company (TVEL), a subsidiary of TVEL, develops, fabricates and sells nuclear fuel as well as nuclear and non-nuclear products. It fabricates nuclear fuel for uranium-graphite reactors, water-water reactors, and fast neutron reactors, as well as for research and propulsion power installations. The company also manufactures non-nuclear products, such as zirconium, calcium, lithium and rare earth metals, as well as tubes, magnets and injection machines. The company is involved in mining and reprocessing of uranium ore, manufacturing of fuel assemblies and components. It also offers services related to design, licensing and scientific and technical support of fuel operation. TVEL is headquartered in Moscow, Russia.
TVEL Fuel Co Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2018: Hanhikivi-1 NPP project needs to meet nuclear safety criteria-Finnish premier
Sep 21,2018: TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM will supply a qualification batch of superconductors for the Future Circular Collider
Jul 23,2018: TVEL Fuel Company of Rosatom adopts digitization strategy
Jul 20,2018: First Ukrainian nuclear power plant unit starts working solely on US fuel
Jul 10,2018: Ukraine's energy ministry wants to resume joint construction of nuclear fuel plant with Russia
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
TVEL Fuel Co-Key Facts 5
TVEL Fuel Co-Key Employees 6
TVEL Fuel Co-Key Employee Biographies 7
TVEL Fuel Co-Major Products and Services 8
TVEL Fuel Co-History 9
TVEL Fuel Co-Company Statement 12
TVEL Fuel Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
TVEL Fuel Co-Business Description 16
TVEL Fuel Co-Corporate Strategy 17
TVEL Fuel Co-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
TVEL Fuel Co-Strengths 18
TVEL Fuel Co-Weaknesses 19
TVEL Fuel Co-Opportunities 20
TVEL Fuel Co-Threats 21
TVEL Fuel Co-Key Competitors 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Sep 21, 2018: TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM will supply a qualification batch of superconductors for the Future Circular Collider 23
Jul 23, 2018: TVEL Fuel Company of Rosatom adopts digitization strategy 24
Apr 25, 2018: TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM to supply new model of nuclear fuel to Bushehr NPP 25
Dec 28, 2017: TVEL Fuel Company of Rosatom and Belarussian NPP sign nuclear fuel supply contract 26
Nov 13, 2017: TVEL Fuel Company of ROSATOM will develop a unique modification of nuclear fuel for Paks NPP (Hungary) 27
Oct 13, 2017: Fuel Company of ROSATOM TVEL and Armenian NPP signed contracts for Russian nuclear fuel supplies 28
Oct 13, 2017: Armenian NPP and TVEL signed contract documents for supplies of Russian nuclear fuel 29
Jun 20, 2017: TVEL JSC and Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) Agree on Reserve Batch of Nuclear Fuel Supply 30
Apr 27, 2017: Fuel company of Rosatom "TVEL" and a group of Chinese companies have signed contracts worth about a billion dollars 31
Jan 18, 2017: TVEL and Chepetsky sign contract from European distributor of titanium products 32
Section 4-Appendix 33
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
TVEL Fuel Co, Key Facts 5
TVEL Fuel Co, Key Employees 6
TVEL Fuel Co, Key Employee Biographies 7
TVEL Fuel Co, Major Products and Services 8
TVEL Fuel Co, History 9
TVEL Fuel Co, Subsidiaries 13
TVEL Fuel Co, Key Competitors 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
TVEL Fuel Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Westinghouse Electric Company LLC
NAC International Inc
Global Nuclear Fuel Americas, LLC
China National Nuclear Corp
Centrus Energy Corp
Alstom Nuclear Services