Uranium One Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Uranium One Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Uranium One Inc (Uranium One) is a subsidiary of Uranium One Holding N.V., it involves in mining and exploration of uranium through in situ recovery mining method. Through its subsidiaries and joint ventures, the company mines, produces, procures, and sells uranium. The company has interests in various mines in Kazakhstan, the US, and Tanzania. In Kazakhstan it holds interests in South Inkai, Karatau, Akbastau, Akdala, Zarechnoye, and Kharasan mines. Uranium One owns Willow Creek mine in the US. It also has operational interests in the Mkuju River uranium development project in southern Tanzania. Uranium One is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Uranium One Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 15,2018: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018
Jan 30,2018: ROSATOM and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of Argentina signed a Memorandum on cooperation in the development of uranium mining technologies
Jan 23,2018: Argentina-Russia: Memorandum of Understanding on uranium exploration and mining
Nov 09,2017: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2017
Sep 19,2017: Minister of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of Argentina Lino Baranao Visited the Russian-Kazakhstan Uranium Enterprise
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Uranium One Inc-Key Facts 5
Uranium One Inc-Key Employees 6
Uranium One Inc-Key Employee Biographies 7
Uranium One Inc-Major Products and Services 8
Uranium One Inc-History 9
Uranium One Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Uranium One Inc-Business Description 14
Uranium One Inc-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Uranium One Inc-Strengths 15
Uranium One Inc-Weaknesses 16
Uranium One Inc-Opportunities 17
Uranium One Inc-Threats 18
Uranium One Inc-Key Competitors 19
Uranium One Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 21
Aug 15, 2018: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018 21
Aug 15, 2018: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018 22
Aug 15, 2018: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2018 23
Jan 30, 2018: ROSATOM and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of Argentina signed a Memorandum on cooperation in the development of uranium mining technologies 24
Jan 23, 2018: Argentina-Russia: Memorandum of Understanding on uranium exploration and mining 25
Nov 09, 2017: Uranium One Inc.'s Financial Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2017 26
Sep 19, 2017: Minister of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation of Argentina Lino Baranao Visited the Russian-Kazakhstan Uranium Enterprise 27
Sep 11, 2017: Uranium One opened a trading company 28
Sep 11, 2017: Uranium One opened a trading company 29
Aug 15, 2017: Uranium One Inc.'s adjusted net earnings for the six months 2017 amounted to USD 30.3 million 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Uranium One Inc, Key Facts 5
Uranium One Inc, Key Employees 6
Uranium One Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Uranium One Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Uranium One Inc, History 9
Uranium One Inc, Other Locations 11
Uranium One Inc, Subsidiaries 11
Uranium One Inc, Joint Venture 12
Uranium One Inc, Key Competitors 19
Uranium One Inc, Recent Deals Summary 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Uranium One Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
URU Metals Limited
Quaterra Resources Inc
Purepoint Uranium Group Inc.
Mega Uranium Ltd.
Azarga Uranium Corp.