Utilities in Turkey
Utilities in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Turkey utilities market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The utilities industry consists of the electricity, gas and water markets.
- The Turkish utilities industry had total revenues of USD 75.2bn in 2017, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -4% between 2013 and 2017.
- The gas segment was the industry's most lucrative in 2017, with total revenues of USD 30.5bn, equivalent to 40.6% of the industry's overall value.
- In 2017, Turkey accounted for 5.2% of the European utilities industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the utilities market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the utilities market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey utilities market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Turkey utilities market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Turkey utilities market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey's utilities market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market Outlook 12
Market value forecast 12
Five Forces Analysis 13
Buyer power 14
Supplier power 15
New entrants 16
Threat of substitutes 17
Degree of rivalry 18
Leading Companies 19
Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc 19
Bosphorus Gaz Corporation 20
Devlet Su ??leri (DSI) 21
EMBA Elektrik Uretim AS 22
Macroeconomic Indicators 23
Country data 23
Industry associations 26
Related MarketLine research 26
About MarketLine 27
List of Tables
Table 1: Turkey utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Turkey utilities industry category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Turkey utilities industry geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Turkey utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 5: Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc: key facts
Table 6: Bosphorus Gaz Corporation: key facts
Table 7: Devlet Su ??leri (DSI): key facts
Table 8: EMBA Elektrik Uretim AS: key facts
Table 9: Turkey size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 10: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 11: Turkey gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 12: Turkey inflation, 2013-17
Table 13: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 14: Turkey exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Turkey utilities industry value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Turkey utilities industry category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Turkey utilities industry geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Turkey utilities industry value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the utilities industry in Turkey, 2017
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Baskent Natural Gas Distribution Inc
Bosphorus Gaz Corporation
Devlet Su ??leri (DSI)
EMBA Elektrik Uretim AS
Energy and Utilities, Utilities, MarketLine, Turkey
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"