Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative, Inc. (Wolverine Power) is a not-for-profit, member-owned electric utility. The cooperative offers wholesale services to meet the power requirements of its members. It generates and transmits electricity. The cooperative maintains an energy control center in Cadillac for the real-time monitoring of all transmission and generation functions. It owns and operates electricity generating plants in Belleville, Burnips, Gaylord, Hersey, Tower and Vestaburg. The cooperative owns and operates electric transmission network across western and northern areas of Michigan's Lower Peninsula. Also, it purchases energy from the Harvest Wind Farm. Wolverine Power is headquartered in Cadillac, Michigan, the US.
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: Wolverine Names Drew Dunagin Chief Financial Officer
May 24,2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative To Power Ontonagon REA
Apr 20,2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative Presented with Technology Transfer Award
Jan 08,2018: Wolverine Now Powers Members with 56% Carbon-free Energy
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Key Facts 5
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Key Employees 6
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Major Products and Services 7
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-History 8
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Company Statement 9
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 11
Company Overview 11
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Business Description 12
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Corporate Strategy 13
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Strengths 14
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Weaknesses 15
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Opportunities 16
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Threats 17
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 19
Jun 27, 2018: Wolverine Names Drew Dunagin Chief Financial Officer 19
May 24, 2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative To Power Ontonagon REA 20
Apr 20, 2018: Wolverine Power Cooperative Presented with Technology Transfer Award 21
Jan 08, 2018: Wolverine Now Powers Members with 56% Carbon-free Energy 22
Section 4-Appendix 23
About GlobalData 23
Contact Us 23
List Of Table
List of Tables
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, Key Facts 5
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, Key Employees 6
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, Major Products and Services 7
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, History 8
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Wolverine Power Supply Cooperative Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corp
Maine Public Service Company
Matanuska Electric Association Inc
Northern States Power Company.
Sacramento Municipal Utility District