Brown-Forman Corp (BF.B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Brown-Forman Corp (BF.B)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Brown-Forman Corp (Brown-Forman) is a provider of spirits and wines worldwide. It manufactures, bottles, imports, exports, and markets a range of alcoholic beverages that comprise whiskies, vodka, liqueur, tequila, scotch and wine. The company markets these products under various brands including Jack Daniel's, Early Times, Finlandia, Woodford Reserve, Canadian Mist, Collingwood, Herradura, El Jimador, Korbel and Chambord, for a few. It also operates and manages operates and manages various distilleries, a winery and a concentrate plant, bottling plants, warehouses, sawmills and cooperages across the US and in other international markets and sells these products to various retailers, wholesalers and various other state and provincial governments. Brown-Forman is headquartered in Kentucky, the US.
Brown-Forman Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 03,2018: Brown-Forman's Woodford Reserve Master's Collection 2018-Product Launch
Jul 03,2018: Brown-Forman Recognized as Best for Vets: Employers 2018 List
Jun 06,2018: Brown-Forman Q4 Profit Down
Jun 05,2018: Brown-Forman Reports Strong Fiscal 2018 Results
May 30,2018: Brown-Forman Announces Leadership Succession Plan; Paul Varga to Retire; Lawson Whiting Named Incoming CEO as of January 1, 2019
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Brown-Forman Corp-Key Facts 6
Brown-Forman Corp-Key Employees 7
Brown-Forman Corp-Key Employee Biographies 8
Brown-Forman Corp-Major Products and Services 10
Brown-Forman Corp-History 11
Brown-Forman Corp-Company Statement 14
Brown-Forman Corp-Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Brown-Forman Corp-Business Description 18
Product Category: Spirits 18
Key Stats 18
Product Category: Wines 19
Geographical Segment: Australia 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Europe 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: Other 19
Target Markets 19
Geographical Segment: United States 19
Target Markets 19
Brown-Forman Corp-Corporate Strategy 21
Brown-Forman Corp-SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis-Overview 22
Brown-Forman Corp-Strengths 22
Brown-Forman Corp-Weaknesses 23
Brown-Forman Corp-Opportunities 24
Brown-Forman Corp-Threats 25
Brown-Forman Corp-Key Competitors 26
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 33
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 34
Jul 03, 2018: Brown-Forman Recognized as Best for Vets: Employers 2018 List 34
Jun 05, 2018: Brown-Forman Reports Strong Fiscal 2018 Results 35
May 30, 2018: Brown-Forman Announces Leadership Succession Plan; Paul Varga to Retire; Lawson Whiting Named Incoming CEO as of January 1, 2019 37
Sep 29, 2017: Brown-Forman names Lawson Whiting as chief operating officer 38
Aug 30, 2017: Brown-Forman reports Q1 results 39
Jul 07, 2017: Wilby retires from Brown-Forman 41
Jun 07, 2017: Brown-Forman reports fiscal 2017 results 42
May 24, 2017: Brown-Forman elects Kathleen Gutmann to board of directors 44
Mar 07, 2017: Brown-Forman reports Q3 results 45
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Brown-Forman Corp, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 31
Brown-Forman Corp, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Brown-Forman Corp, Key Facts 6
Brown-Forman Corp, Key Employees 7
Brown-Forman Corp, Key Employee Biographies 8
Brown-Forman Corp, Major Products and Services 10
Brown-Forman Corp, History 11
Brown-Forman Corp, Subsidiaries 16
Brown-Forman Corp, Key Competitors 26
Brown-Forman Corp, Ratios based on current share price 27
Brown-Forman Corp, Annual Ratios 28
Brown-Forman Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Brown-Forman Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Brown-Forman Corp, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Brown-Forman Corp, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
William Grant & Sons Ltd
Remy Cointreau SA
Pernod Ricard SA
LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
Davide Campari-Milano SpA
Constellation Brands Inc
Becle S.A.B. de C.V.
Beam Suntory Inc.