Constellation Brands Inc (STZ)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Constellation Brands, Inc. (CBI) produces and markets alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wine, spirits and beer. The company markets these products under various brands such as Corona Extra, Corona Light, Modelo Especial, Pacifico, Clos du Bois, Kim Crawford, Franciscan Estate, Mark West, Robert Mondavi, Ruffino, SVEDKA Vodka and The Velvet Devil. The company promotes these products through advertisements, event sponsorships, on premise promotions, point-of-sale materials and price promotions. It operates and manages breweries, distilleries, wineries and other facilities across the US, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and Italy. Constellation is headquartered in Victor, New York, the US.
Constellation Brands Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 11,2018: Constellation Brands names Kris Carey as chief diversity officer
Jun 26,2018: Constellation Brands names Ricardo Bartra as chief technology officer
May 22,2018: Constellation Brands Promotes Jim Sabia to Newly Created Role of Chief Marketing Officer
May 21,2018: Constellation Brands Makes 2018 FORTUNE 500 List
Apr 26,2018: Constellation Brands Named Beverage Forum Large Company of the Year Again
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Constellation Brands Inc-Key Facts 6
Constellation Brands Inc-Key Employees 7
Constellation Brands Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Constellation Brands Inc-Major Products and Services 10
Constellation Brands Inc-History 12
Constellation Brands Inc-Company Statement 17
Constellation Brands Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
Constellation Brands Inc-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Beer 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: Corporate Operations and Other 22
Business Segment: Wine and Spirits 22
Key Stats 23
Geographical Segment: Non-US 23
Target Markets 23
Geographical Segment: US 23
Target Markets 23
Constellation Brands Inc-Corporate Strategy 24
Constellation Brands Inc-SWOT Analysis 25
SWOT Analysis-Overview 25
Constellation Brands Inc-Strengths 25
Constellation Brands Inc-Weaknesses 26
Constellation Brands Inc-Opportunities 27
Constellation Brands Inc-Threats 28
Constellation Brands Inc-Key Competitors 29
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 31
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 37
May 22, 2018: Constellation Brands Promotes Jim Sabia to Newly Created Role of Chief Marketing Officer 37
May 21, 2018: Constellation Brands Makes 2018 FORTUNE 500 List 38
Apr 26, 2018: Constellation Brands Named Beverage Forum Large Company of the Year Again 39
Mar 23, 2018: Constellation to invest USD900m to increase capacity of Mexican brewery 40
Mar 23, 2018: Constellation to invest USD900m to increase capacity of Mexican brewery 41
Mar 23, 2018: Constellation to invest USD900m to increase capacity of Mexican brewery 42
Mar 23, 2018: Constellation to invest USD900m to increase capacity of Mexican brewery 43
Feb 14, 2018: Bill Newlands Named Constellation Brands President and COO; Rob Sands Remains CEO 44
Oct 09, 2017: Constellation Brands announces retirement of Tom Mullin, executive vice president and general counsel; Jim Bourdeau named as successor 45
Sep 26, 2017: Procter & Gamble and Constellation Complete 50-Megawatt Renewable Energy Plant 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List of Figures
Constellation Brands Inc, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 34
Constellation Brands Inc, Ratio Charts 36
List of Tables
Constellation Brands Inc, Key Facts 6
Constellation Brands Inc, Key Employees 7
Constellation Brands Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Constellation Brands Inc, Major Products and Services 10
Constellation Brands Inc, History 12
Constellation Brands Inc, Other Locations 18
Constellation Brands Inc, Subsidiaries 18
Constellation Brands Inc, Key Competitors 29
Constellation Brands Inc, Ratios based on current share price 30
Constellation Brands Inc, Annual Ratios 31
Constellation Brands Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 32
Constellation Brands Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 33
Constellation Brands Inc, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Kirin Holdings Co Ltd
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits, Ltd.
Andrew Peller Limited
The Boston Beer Company, Inc.
The Wine Group Inc
Molson Coors Brewing Co
Pabst Brewing Company
E. & J. Gallo Winery
Asahi Group Holdings Ltd
Treasury Wine Estates Ltd
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA
Davide Campari-Milano SpA
Pernod Ricard SA
China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Ltd
Trinchero Family Estates
Constellation Brands Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"