Nigerian Breweries Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Nigerian Breweries Plc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Nigerian Breweries Plc (Nigerian Breweries), a subsidiary of Heineken N.V, brews, distributes and markets alcoholic and non-alcoholic products. The company product portfolio includes lagers, stouts, non-alcohol malt drinks and soft drinks. Nigerian Breweries markets its beers under the Star Lager, Gulder, Legend and Heineken brands. The company also offers Maltina, a natural malt drink; Fayrouz, a sparkling malt soft drink; Amstel Malta, a premium quality low sugar malt drink; and Climax, a herbal power drink that comprises herbs and vitamins including, Guarana, Ginseng and Vitamin B2. The company operates breweries in Lagos, Aba, Kudenda, Makurdi, Awo-Omamma, Ijebu-Ode, Kakuri, Ota, Onitsha, Ibadan and Ama regions, and malting plants in Aba and Kudana regions of Nigeria. Nigerian Breweries is headquartered in Iganmu, Lagos, Nigeria.
- Detailed information on Nigerian Breweries Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nigerian Breweries Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Nigerian Breweries Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Nigerian Breweries Plc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Nigerian Breweries Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Nigerian Breweries Plc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Nigerian Breweries Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Nigerian Breweries Plc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Company Overview 6
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Overview and Key Facts 6
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Overview 6
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Facts 6
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Employees 8
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Employee Biographies 9
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Major Products and Services 10
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Company History 11
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Management Statement 13
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Locations and Subsidiaries 16
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Competitors 17
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Company Analysis 18
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Business Description 18
Nigerian Breweries Plc: SWOT Analysis 19
Nigerian Breweries Plc: SWOT Overview 19
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Strengths 19
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Weaknesses 20
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Opportunities 20
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Threats 21
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Recent Developments 23
Nigerian Breweries Plc: News and Events Summary 23
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Business Expansion 24
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Corporate Governance 24
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Financial Performance 25
Nigerian Breweries Plc: Regulatory and Legal Events 25
Contact Us 26
About MarketLine 27
List of Tables
Table 1: Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Facts
Table 2: Nigerian Breweries Plc: Key Employees
Table 3: Nigerian Breweries Plc: Company History
Table 4: Niger
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"