Adding Value Through Packaging: Alcoholic Drinks-Identifying pack formats and features that make a brand worth paying more for
"Adding Value Through Packaging: Alcoholic Drinks", explores new packaging formats and value-added features in the Alcoholic Drinks category, using examples from GlobalData's Pack-Track innovation tool.
Good packaging should be adjusted to consumer needs, which is extremely important in the constantly evolving market of alcoholic beverages. Every brand searches for unique language to speak with their customers and fights to be distinctive and instantly recognizable in the sector. New packaging sizes and functional solutions that help to make drinking experience unique are widely found.
Key Questions Answered
What drives packaging innovations in Alcoholic Drinks?
What notable new formats and value-added features have been introduced in the Alcoholic Drinks category in recent years?
Which consumer trends have these packaging innovations capitalized on?
How can Alcoholic Drinks manufacturers use packaging to stay ahead of the game in a crowded marketplace?
- Manufacturers of alcoholic beverages usually offer a wide choice of products as the competition is quite strong in the sector.
- Apart from the price, one of the key factors that may influence product purchase is packaging design and functionality that transforms an ordinary liqueur, wine, or vodka into something extraordinary and unique.
- Playing with packaging size and type is also common. This can help to make a product more relevant to single-person households, reduce alcohol intake, or simply improve convenience for various occasions.
Reasons to buy
- Use GlobalData's Added Value Through Packaging reports to inspire innovation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends that drive and support innovation so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Appreciate the importance of the sensory element of packaging in the overall consumer experience of a product and how this can help to drive brand loyalty.
Table of Contents
Examples We Like
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V.
Longflint Drinks Ltd
Chiyomusubi Sake Brewery
Yantai Luyue Diyasi Grape Wine Co. Ltd.
Marie Brizard Wines & Spirits
Ole Smoky Distillery LLC
The Shed Distillery
Johann Muellner GmbH
Enjoy Wine & Spirits
Sulimar Sp. z o.o.
The Absolut Company AB
Despar Italia C.A.R.L.
Moctezuma Brewing Co.
Canal Ibaroha S.A. de C.V.
La Madrilena S.A. de C.V.
Uwe Mueller GmbH & Co. KG
Pivovarnya Moskva-Efes JSC
Packaging, Pack-Track, AVTP, FMCG, CPG, adding value, innovation, value-added features, consumer trends, alcohol, alcoholic beverages, wine, prosecco, beer, cider, liqueur, vodka, spirits, ABV, authenticity, heritage, premiumization, indulgence, out-of-home, experimentation, added functionality, single lifestyles, moderation, avoidance, alcohol intake, decoration
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"