San Miguel Corp - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
San Miguel Corp-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
San Miguel Corp-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
San Miguel Corp (SMC) is a diversified conglomerate company in the Philippines. The company's product portfolio includes beer, hard liquor, processed meats, butter, margarine and cheese, ice cream and hot dogs. SMC also offers pet bottles, jars, plastic pallets, glass and pet moulds, woven products and boxed cartons for food, pharmaceutical, chemical, beverages, and personal care industries. In addition to this, the company's San Miguel Properties Inc (SMPI) develops commercial properties, sells and leases real estate properties. It also refines, markets and sells oil through its subsidiary Petron Corporation. These include gasoline, LPG, diesel, jet fuel, kerosene, and petrochemical feedstock's-benzene, toluene, mixed xylene and propylene. Furthermore, the company also sources fuel and offers power generation and power distribution services. These operations are managed by Sual, Ilijan, San Roque and Greenfield power plants. A part from these, it also designs and develops various infrastructure related projects across the country. SMC also provides various services including insurance brokerage, shipping and logistics and stock transfers. It conducts its manufacturing and trading operations located in Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia and Australia. SMC is headquartered in Manila, the Philippines.
- Detailed information on San Miguel Corp required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting San Miguel Corp in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of San Miguel Corp including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on San Miguel Corp's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about San Miguel Corp, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of San Miguel Corp and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess San Miguel Corp as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on San Miguel Corp's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
San Miguel Corporation: Company Overview 9
San Miguel Corporation: Overview and Key Facts 9
San Miguel Corporation: Overview 9
San Miguel Corporation: Key Facts 9
San Miguel Corporation: Key Employees 11
San Miguel Corporation: Key Employee Biographies 13
San Miguel Corporation: Major Products and Services 15
San Miguel Corporation: Company History 17
San Miguel Corporation: Locations and Subsidiaries 21
San Miguel Corporation: Key Competitors 23
San Miguel Corporation: Company Analysis 24
San Miguel Corporation: Business Description 24
San Miguel Corporation: SWOT Analysis 25
San Miguel Corporation: SWOT Overview 25
San Miguel Corporation: Strengths 25
San Miguel Corporation: Weaknesses 27
San Miguel Corporation: Opportunities 27
San Miguel Corporation: Threats 28
San Miguel Corporation: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 29
San Miguel Corporation: Financial Deals Overview 29
San Miguel Corporation: Targets and Partners 31
San Miguel Corporation: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 32
San Miguel Corporation:
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company