Spirits in Brazil
Spirits in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil spirits market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The spirits market consists of the sale of brandy, gin and genever, liqueurs, rum, specialty spirits, tequila and mezcal, vodka and whiskey. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian spirits market had total revenues of USD 17,036.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.4% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 881.7 million liters in 2017.
- During the review period, Brazil faced socio-economic challenges, such as a rising unemployment rate and declining disposable income, which negatively affected the Brazilian spirits market's growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the spirits market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the spirits market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key spirits market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil spirits market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil spirits market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil spirits market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil spirits market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil's spirits market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Diageo plc 22
Engarrafamento Pitu Ltda 27
Companhia Muller de Bebidas 28
IRB Tatuzinho 3 Fazendas Ltda. 29
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil spirits market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil spirits market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Figure 3: Brazil spirits market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil spirits market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil spirits market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 6: Brazil spirits market distribution: % share, by volume, 2017
Figure 7: Brazil spirits market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Brazil spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the spirits market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 15: Diageo plc: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Diageo plc: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil spirits market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil spirits market volume: million liters, 2013-17
Table 3: Brazil spirits market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil spirits market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Brazil spirits market share: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 6: Brazil spirits market distribution: % share, by volume, 2017
Table 7: Brazil spirits market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Brazil spirits market volume forecast: million liters, 2017-22
Table 9: Diageo plc: key facts
Table 10: Diageo plc: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Diageo plc: key financials (GBP)
Table 12: Diageo plc: key financial ratios
Table 13: Engarrafamento Pitu Ltda: key facts
Table 14: Companhia Muller de Bebidas: key facts
Table 15: IRB Tatuzinho 3 Fazendas Ltda.: key facts
Table 16: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 17: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 18: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 19: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 20: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 21: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"