Success Case Study: Westons Wyld Wood Organic Cider-Targeting Millennial and Generation X values and needs
Westons Wyld Wood Organic Cider is the leading organic cider in the UK, produced by a company with strong, credible roots in organic farming. A rebranding of the product in 2017 has highlighted the benefits to be had from demographic targeting, specifically the organic preferences of younger adults.
Organic products offer an attractive proposition for consumers increasingly concerned with ensuring a greater intake of certified natural products and embracing associated ethical and sustainable practices. This is a growing trend in alcohol too, with organic claims expanding beyond wine into other categories.
- "Organic" is part of a web of interconnected associations and qualities that consumers see as positive product attributes. Highlighting organic qualities prominently has become a common means of inferring superiority.
- Organic cultivation and natural ingredients, combined with local/artisanal production and a rise in connoisseurship around craft products, help a product to break out and access more potential premiumization opportunities.
- Millennials and Generation X consumers have been important in fueling the rise of craft alcohol as well as organic products in general. Their values and lifestyles align well with the ideas that organic products represent.
- Organic premiums can be reinforced with recognized third-party validation. Wyld Wood benefits from its connection to the UK's Soil Association: organic accreditation offers added credibility and quality assurance to products, making its provenance claims more real.
Reasons to buy
- Use GlobalData's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
Table of Contents
About Successes & Failures Case Studies
Summary: Westons Wyld Wood organic cider
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"