This report will be delivered within 48 working hours of the purchase.
Netscribes' latest market research report titled Wine Market in India 2014 highlights the competitive market scenario of the Indian wine market and its growth prospects in the ensuing years. The demand for wine in India is experiencing rising demand due to various driving factors which, in turn, have been instrumental in providing immense opportunities to manufacturers to grow and operate in the market lucratively. The report provides a snapshot of the market overview of the wine market in India. It also highlights the various recent trends in the Indian wine market. Red wine is the most popular type of wine consumed in India. While white wine and rose wine are other categories that are consumed in India, however, their consumption is very small compared to red wine.
There are certain factors that have predominantly worked towards the Indian wine market to grow in recent years. These include rise in income levels and growing awareness towards international brands. The growing youth population and current consumption trends are expected to boost wine sales in India. For the Indian wine market, various governmental policies and schemes are being implemented. These initiatives are aimed at improving the status of the industry to support future demand.
Slide 1: Executive Summary
Slide 2: GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
Slide 3: Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013), Exchange Rate: Half Yearly (Apr 2014-Sep 2014)
Slide 4: Lending Rate: Annual (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15), Trade Balance: Annual (2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14), FDI: Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
Slide 5: Wine Market-Introduction
Slide 6-9: Global Wine Market-Overview
Slide 10-12: Indian Wine Market-Overview
Slide 13-14: Indian Wine Market-Segmentation
Export and Import
Slide 15-18: Export and Import of Major Types of Wine
Drivers & Challenges
Slide 19: Drivers and Challenges-Summary
Slide 20-24: Drivers
Slide 25-27: Challenges
Slide 28: Key Market Trends-Summary
Slide 29-31: Key Market Trends
Slide 32: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
Slide 33: Competitive Benchmarking, Public Trading Comparables
Slide 34-35: Product-Price Matrix
Slide 36-43: Major Public Players
Slide 44-73: Major Private Players
Slide 74-77: Consumer Insights on Wine
Slide 78: Strategies
Slide 79: Key Ratios Description
Slide 80: Sources of Information
Macro Economic Indicators
1. GDP at Factor Cost: Quarterly (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
2. Inflation Rate: Monthly (Jul-Aug 2013-Nov-Dec 2013)
3. Gross Fiscal Deficit: Monthly (Feb 2013-Jul 2013)
4. Exchange Rate: Monthly (Apr 2014-Sep 2014)
5. Lending Rate: Annual (2011-2012, 2012-13, 2013-14, 2014-15)
6. Trade Balance: Annual ( 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14)
7. FDI Annual (2009-10, 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13)
1. Vineyard Area-Top 5 Countries in Million Hectares (2013)
2. World's Total Vineyard Surface Area (2001-2013)
3. Continental Evolution as % of Global Production (2000-2013)
4. Growth in World Grapes Production (2012-2013)
5. Top 10 Wine Producing Countries (2014)
6. Growth in World Wine Production (2013-2014e)
7. Percentage Shift in Wine Consumption Geography (2000-2013)
8. Sale of Wine in India (Volume) (2007-08-2013-14)
9. Sale of Wine in India (Value) (2007-08-2013-14)
10. Wine Consumption in India (mn Cases) (2012-13-2016-17e)
11. Share of Imported Wine in India (mn Cases) (2012-13-2016-17e)
12. Grape Growing States-Area (2013-14)
13. Grape Growing States-Production (2013-14)
1. Indian Wine Consumption-Segmentation (2013)
2. Expected Wine Consumption in mn Cases (2017e)
3. Estimated Growth in Wine Segment (2013-2017e)
Export and Import
1. Wine of Fresh Grapes: Export and Import (2011-2012-2014-2015) (Apr-Aug), Major Exporting and Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
2. Port and Red Wine: Export and Import (2011-2012-2014-2015) (Apr-Aug), Major Exporting and Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
3. Sherry and White Wine: Export and Import (2011-2012-2014-2015) (Apr-Aug), Major Exporting and Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
4. Other Wine of Fresh Grapes: Export and Import (2011-2012-2014-2015) (Apr-Aug), Major Exporting and Importing Nations-Value-Wise (2014)
Drivers & Challenges
1. Aggregate Consumption (INR tn) (2005-2025e)
2. Aggregate Disposable Income (INR tn) (2005-2025e)
3. Indian Population in the Age-group of 15-34 (2011-2021e)
4. Growth in Share of Organized Retail in India (2011-12-2016-17e)
5. Percent of Total Tax Cost in the Final Cost in Different States (2013)
1. Company profiles (All Companies)
a. Ownership Structure (All Private Companies except D'ori Winery Pvt. Ltd., Naka Wines Pvt. Ltd., Grover Zampa Pvt. Ltd. and Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd.)
b. Financial Snapshot (Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd. and Fratelli Wines Pvt. Ltd.)
c. Key Business Segments (Public Companies except Indage Vintners Ltd.)
d. Key Geographic Segments (Public Companies except Indage Vintners Ltd.)
1. Profile of Respondents-Age Wise (years)
2. Gender Wise Age Split
3. Gender Wise Age Split-Male
4. Gender Wise Age Split-Female
5. Age Wise Purchasing Power-18-25
6. Age Wise Purchasing Power-26-30
7. Age Wise Purchasing Power-31-35
8. Age Wise Purchasing Power-36 and Above
9. Type Wise Popularity
1. Promotional Wine Events
1. Public Trading Comparables
2. Company Profiles (All Companies)
a. Company Information (All Companies)
b. Products and Services (All Companies)
c. Key People (All Companies)
d. Shareholders of the Company (All Private Companies except D'ori Winery Pvt. Ltd., Naka Wines Pvt. Ltd., Grover Zampa Pvt. Ltd. and Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd.)
e. Key Financial Performance Indicators (Public Companies)
f. Key Ratios (United Spirits Ltd., Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd. and Fratelli Wines Pvt. Ltd.)
g. Business Highlights (All Companies)
1. Key Ratios Description
2. Sources of Information
1. Indage Vintners Ltd.
2. United Spirits Ltd.
1. D'ori Winery Pvt. Ltd.
2. Naka Wines Pvt. Ltd.
3. Sula Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.
4. Vallonne Vineyards Pvt. Ltd.
5. York Winery Pvt. Ltd.
6. Fratelli Wines Pvt. Ltd.
7. Grover Zampa Pvt. Ltd.
8. Pernod Ricard India Pvt. Ltd.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"