Dairy in Scandinavia
Dairy in Scandinavia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Scandinavia dairy market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The dairy market consists of retail sales of butter & spreadable fats, cheese, cream, dairy-based & soy-based desserts, drinkable yogurt, milk, soymilk & soy drinks, yogurt and fromage frais & quark. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Scandinavian dairy market had total revenues of USD 13,416.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 0.1% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 3,364.9 million kilograms in 2017.
- Demand for dairy products remained stable in the Scandinavian region.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the dairy market in Scandinavia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the dairy market in Scandinavia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key dairy market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavia dairy market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Scandinavia dairy market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavia dairy market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavia dairy market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Scandinavia's dairy market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Arla Foods amba 22
Groupe Lactalis S.A. 25
TINE SA 26
Valio Ltd 29
Industry associations 32
Related MarketLine research 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Figures
Figure 1: Scandinavia dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Scandinavia dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Figure 3: Scandinavia dairy market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Scandinavia dairy market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Scandinavia dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Scandinavia dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Scandinavia dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Scandinavia dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the dairy market in Scandinavia, 2017
Figure 15: Arla Foods amba: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Arla Foods amba: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: TINE SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: TINE SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Scandinavia dairy market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Scandinavia dairy market volume: million kilograms, 2013-17
Table 3: Scandinavia dairy market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Scandinavia dairy market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Scandinavia dairy market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Scandinavia dairy market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Scandinavia dairy market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Scandinavia dairy market volume forecast: million kilograms, 2017-22
Table 9: Arla Foods amba: key facts
Table 10: Arla Foods amba: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Arla Foods amba: key financials (EUR)
Table 12: Arla Foods amba: key financial ratios
Table 13: Groupe Lactalis S.A.: key facts
Table 14: TINE SA: key facts
Table 15: TINE SA: key financials (USD )
Table 16: TINE SA: key financials (NOK)
Table 17: TINE SA: key financial ratios
Table 18: Valio Ltd: key facts
Table 19: Valio Ltd: key financials (USD )
Table 20: Valio Ltd: key financials (EUR)
Table 21: Valio Ltd: key financial ratios
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"