Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dairygold Co-Operative Society Limited (Dairygold) is a farmer-owned dairy and agri co-operative. The company manufactures and markets a diverse range of dairy ingredients incorporating cheese and whey, including high specification proteins or ingredients for utilization in infant formula, food and nutrition sectors. Its product portfolio comprises cheese including cheddar, regato, mozzarella and mascarpone; milk powders, including whole milk powders and skim milk powders; milk proteins, including caseins, caseinates and powder blends; whey products, including demineralised whey powder, whey protein concentrates and lactose; and dairy fats such as butter and butteroil. The co-operative serves nutrition, pharmaceutical and general food markets. It operates manufacturing facilities in Ireland, France and the UK, with sales operations in Germany and Spain. Dairygold is headquartered in Mitchelstown, Cork County, Ireland.
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 17,2018: 3 award wins for Dairygold's Cheese
Jan 03,2018: Dairygold elects new chairman
Dec 22,2017: Dairygold appoints new board members
Nov 14,2017: Dairygold wins Ireland's large business energy management award
Oct 04,2017: Dairygold supplier wins overall quality milk award
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Key Facts 5
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Key Employees 6
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-History 9
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Company Statement 10
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Business Description 14
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Strengths 15
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Weaknesses 16
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Opportunities 17
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Threats 18
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 20
Jul 17, 2018: 3 award wins for Dairygold's Cheese 20
Jan 03, 2018: Dairygold elects new chairman 21
Nov 14, 2017: Dairygold wins Ireland's large business energy management award 22
Oct 04, 2017: Dairygold supplier wins overall quality milk award 23
Apr 12, 2017: Dairygold delivers EUR17.5 million operating profit 24
Apr 12, 2017: Dairygold annual profit decreases 25
Feb 28, 2017: Dairygold Co-Operative Society wins 2017 Supply Chain Achievement Award 26
Feb 28, 2017: Dairygold wins national 2017 Green Award 27
Section 4-Appendix 28
About GlobalData 28
Contact Us 28
List Of Table
List of Tables
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Key Facts 5
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Key Employees 6
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, History 9
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Subsidiaries 12
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Dairygold Co-operative Society Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Ornua Co-operative Limited
Kerry Group plc
Grampian Country Food Group Ltd
Arla Foods amba